Jump to content

[NOMINATIONS] Worst Angle in 2005


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

WWE in 2005. All of it.I can't pick that? Okay then, Tim White shooting himself at Armageddon, Randy Orton 'killing' the Undertaker, Matt Hardy/Edge, most of what Hassan did and Vince removing various objects from JR's rectum.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Every Taker angle.Tim White suicide.J.R. surgery skit.Austin's promo with Linda McMahon."Eddie would have wanted us to use his death to further the Taker vs Orton storyline."Matt Hardy vs Edge.Hassan proves all Arabs are terrorists."I bet my kid I can beat you at Summerslam."The camera inside Orton's head.Kurt Angle the rapist.Batista the rapist.

Edited by ELsupremo
Posted

So many to choose from but I'm just going to limit myself to 3:Matt Hardy vs Edge - so much potential but quickly died on it's arse... It sickens me how great that could've been, but we'll never know now.Rey + Eddie 'that's my kid' thing was just silly.Tim White's suicide was absolute baws.

Posted

Kurt/Booker's wife rape angleEddie/Rey's kid angleSteve Austin stunner's the McMahon's at Raw HomecomingThe Undertaker and his "Death's"The angle in TNA when Traci and Trinity were lusting over Dusty Rhodes

Guest rage against the wwe
Posted

Tim White comitting suiside on a WWE ppv - sounds like pure crash tv to me :sleeping: WWE will do anything low to shock its auidience.Taker vs Randy " I'll put a shit in your handbag cause its funny" Orton - God it went on forever. :bored: RATWWE.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...