[NOMINATIONS] Worst Angle in 2005

neil

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWE in 2005. All of it.I can't pick that? Okay then, Tim White shooting himself at Armageddon, Randy Orton 'killing' the Undertaker, Matt Hardy/Edge, most of what Hassan did and Vince removing various objects from JR's rectum.

• Paid Members

Every Taker angle.Tim White suicide.J.R. surgery skit.Austin's promo with Linda McMahon."Eddie would have wanted us to use his death to further the Taker vs Orton storyline."Matt Hardy vs Edge.Hassan proves all Arabs are terrorists."I bet my kid I can beat you at Summerslam."The camera inside Orton's head.Kurt Angle the rapist.Batista the rapist.

Edited by ELsupremo

Kurt/Booker's wife rape angleEddie/Rey's kid angleSteve Austin stunner's the McMahon's at Raw HomecomingThe Undertaker and his "Death's"The angle in TNA when Traci and Trinity were lusting over Dusty Rhodes

Guest rage against the wwe

Tim White comitting suiside on a WWE ppv - sounds like pure crash tv to me :sleeping: WWE will do anything low to shock its auidience.Taker vs Randy " I'll put a shit in your handbag cause its funny" Orton - God it went on forever. :bored: RATWWE.