[NOMINATIONS] Worst Match in 2005

neil

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some world of sport thing I saw at the show in Coventry this year.Forgot what the show was now lol.daz would know as he was sitting next to me or getting himself a beer cos it was so shit.

Sanders/Grey at the first Coventry supershow, i'll think you find.Yes, i didn't enjoy it that much, and i don't mind WoS style. Reckon the crowd killed it mroe than anything. I certainly was getting beer at that time. Bloody rip off.I'd say the worst match of the year was Batista versus. JBL at the great american bash. I don't count announcers/managers as having 'matches' per se. Otherwise Teddy Long/Bischoff would have won. Hands down.

I don't really keep tabs on these kinds of things - the only one that really jumps out at me was Bischoff/Long, which was truly absymal. I was shocked that more people didn't mention it the next day. Personally, I felt it was worse than the Richards/Tomko fiasco the year before. The inclusion of The Boogeyman was absolutely confusing - and he managed to wear off his novely value in a matter of minutes.Edit: Bischoff/Coach? No wonder nobody mentioned it.

Edited by Segaboyno

1PW Six-Man Tag (the one featuring Shabazz)

Finally, somebody agrees with me.Spud, Shabazz & Stevie Lynn vs. James Tighe, Ross Jordan & Ice XVII (1PW, ACTOF) gets my vote by a country mile.