Guest the dynamite man Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 Bischoff v Long - Survivor Series
Guest bispham seasider Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 Al Snow vs Steve Corino 1PW CTOFKriss Sprules vs Cage Tyler - OPWO show
croydon4life Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 Joe E Legend Vs D-Lo Brown Universal Uproarsoooo very boring
Paid Members JohnnyChimpo Posted January 2, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2006 Eric Bischoff vs. Teddy Long (Survivor Series)
jm29195 Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 (edited) HHH vs Jim Ross- the RAW 2 weeks before Backlash... Edited January 2, 2006 by jm29195
d-d-d-dAz Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 Some world of sport thing I saw at the show in Coventry this year.Forgot what the show was now lol.daz would know as he was sitting next to me or getting himself a beer cos it was so shit.Sanders/Grey at the first Coventry supershow, i'll think you find.Yes, i didn't enjoy it that much, and i don't mind WoS style. Reckon the crowd killed it mroe than anything. I certainly was getting beer at that time. Bloody rip off.I'd say the worst match of the year was Batista versus. JBL at the great american bash. I don't count announcers/managers as having 'matches' per se. Otherwise Teddy Long/Bischoff would have won. Hands down.
The G Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 (edited) Eric Bischoff vs. Teddy Long @ Survivor Series Edited January 2, 2006 by the g
Segaboyno Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 (edited) I don't really keep tabs on these kinds of things - the only one that really jumps out at me was Bischoff/Long, which was truly absymal. I was shocked that more people didn't mention it the next day. Personally, I felt it was worse than the Richards/Tomko fiasco the year before. The inclusion of The Boogeyman was absolutely confusing - and he managed to wear off his novely value in a matter of minutes.Edit: Bischoff/Coach? No wonder nobody mentioned it. Edited January 2, 2006 by Segaboyno
[nothing] Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 1PW Six-Man Tag (the one featuring Shabazz) Finally, somebody agrees with me.Spud, Shabazz & Stevie Lynn vs. James Tighe, Ross Jordan & Ice XVII (1PW, ACTOF) gets my vote by a country mile.
aaron Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 (edited) OPWO - Sprules vs TylerEDIT - Tighe vs Simmonz - IPW:UK (sorry, lol) Edited January 3, 2006 by aaron
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 3, 2006 Moderators Posted January 3, 2006 There was a really hideous match involving Tomko on a Velocity/Heat show, but I can't remember enough details to nominate it...I'll probably say Batista/JBL
Recommended Posts