Paid Members Up Chuck Posted January 3, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2006 Ashley Massaro vs Torrie Wilson, if that was the one where Ashley botched a sunset flip beyond all belief.
cheetah69uk Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 Kriss Sprules vs Cage Tyler OPWOJAMES TIGHE V ANDY SIMMONDS ipw uk
Zpencee Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 Phi Delta Slam vs Harris brothers - Destination X
aaron Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 Kriss Sprules vs Cage Tyler OPWOJAMES TIGHE V ANDY SIMMONDS ipw uk I'm tempted to amend my own nominations to include that IPW match. When that finished I turned to my cousin and apologised (he's not a mark you see).Yup. *goes to edit own post*
thegamehhh Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 Phi Delta Slam vs Harris brothers - Destination X long vs bischoff
DebbieHardy Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 Eric Bischoff vs. Teddy Long - Survivor SeriesCoach vs Batista - Taboo Tuesday [it was so random having Goldust and Vader there too]
Spatular Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 Kriss Sprules vs Cage Tyler OPWO (Scorn? unsure)
JPC Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 Kriss Sprules vs Cage Tyler OPWOJAMES TIGHE V ANDY SIMMONDS ipw uk I cant believe you can nominate Tyler/Sprules and then also nominate Tighe/Simmons.
The Fireball Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 Eric Bischoff vs. Teddy Long (Survivor Series)
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 4, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2006 Ashley's debut match. I can't remember the date. Horrible.
Clumsy Dad Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 Eric Bischoff vs Teddy Long - Survivor Series
Bigshowfan Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 Kriss Sprules vs Cage Tyler OPWO Most inept attempt at WRESTLING in any form that I've seen.
Calum Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 Orlando Jordan vs Heidenrich (Judgment Day)Cena vs JBL (Wrestlemania)
Recommended Posts