[NOMINATIONS] Newcomer of 2005

neil

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobby Lashley - The guy has been dominant since his debut, is undefeated, and has shown that he has got all the physical credentials (Haven't seen him on the nic yet) it takes.Masters - Made a huge improvement hroughout the years, radually building his masterlock up to be a hold that is unstoppable. He's come from hosing the masterlock challenges, to beating Viscera, with the lock! And has had a title shot already.I'm not gonna say Kennedy, and am surprised so many people have, the guy has Charisma, and a catchy phrase. That's it. So far he's done nothing worth mentioning apart from beat Booker T. Really hasn't come along way at all.

GO Shiozaki, i know he's been around for a bit longer than a year but he's really come on leaps and bounds in 2005. Looks like someone who could lead NOAH into their next generation.Chris Masters, just because of the way people have gradually come round to expecting him as a top guy.

All the newcomers appear to be on Smackdown!, which I simply don't watch. The only person on the Raw roster that qualifies is Chris Masters, but he simply hasn't entertained me, or made an impression in the slightest. His feud with Shawn Michaels was one of the most depressing moments of the year.Therefore, I'll vote for Maria. Whilst she was technically in the Diva Search last year, she wasn't signed until late 2004, and her ditsy-character wasn't generated until 2005. She's entertained me far more than Masters. My lengthy conversation with her in Las Vegas does indeed sway my vote.