Spatular Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 Shingo Takagi I don't think he's eligible, $tew. His first match with his current promotion was at the start of October last year. :(Mind you, if you want to nominate him for Heel of the Year, I wouldn't argue. I nearly did myself...
alexander Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 Go Shiosaki doesn't count, surely? He made his debut for NOAH in 2004.
Moderators neil Posted January 11, 2006 Author Moderators Posted January 11, 2006 I just found out here that his debut was July 2004. So unless he moved to NOAH from a smaller promotion in 2005 then he's not eligible
alexander Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 I just found out here that his debut was July 2004. So unless he moved to NOAH from a smaller promotion in 2005 then he's not eligible Nope, he went straight to NOAH from the Dojo.
Guest ife69 Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennedy...... Kennedy(and frankly thats about it)
Guest rmdstyles Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 Booby Lashly- not the greatest wrestler I konw but for me he has the potential of a Brock Lesnar.
Recommended Posts