[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• 3 weeks later...

I love women who're unconventionally attractive. I mean, I like generic looking tarts, too, but when they're a bit offbeat and I'm into it it drives me crazy. If I'm cracking onto them I just can't wait to get my hands on 'em there and then, they just sort me out in a different way.

Shout out if anyone else agrees?

Edited by theaddicane

• Paid Members

With the Women's World Cup approaching, Sophie Bradley has featured on the Beebs Footie page

_53356085_bradley1.gif

Something about her that reminds me of that girl at school that was fit, and if you played your cards right, you actually had a chance of getting your knob touched for the first time round smokers corner.

With the Women's World Cup approaching, Sophie Bradley has featured on the Beebs Footie page

_53356085_bradley1.gif

Something about her that reminds me of that girl at school that was fit, and if you played your cards right, you actually had a chance of getting your knob touched for the first time round smokers corner.

She looks like the girl at school who you know had been fucked by guys over 40 for a pack of fags and a bottle of Mad Dog outside the local off license. We all knew one

• Paid Members

Indeed, we had a lass at school looked just like her, she was infamous for fucking the dads of the children she babysat and by all accounts licked out our deputy headmistress to avoid suspension.

It's strangely appealing

Edited by Teedy Kay

Indeed, we had a lass at school looked just like her, she was infamous for fucking the dads of the children she babysat and by all accounts licked out our deputy headmistress to avoid suspension.

It's strangely appealing

And that's the kind of babysitter I'll be hiring look after my daughter :thumbsup:

Not really 'less commercial' as everyone will know who she is, but Claire Richards (former member of Steps) has done a naked photo shoot. She's put a few pounds on since her Steps days, but personally I think she still looks cracking. Nowt wrong with a woman with a bit of meat on her :thumbsup:

article-2003284-0C8B75E000000578-932_634x237.jpg

Edited by SteelEdge