[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

This may kill Buba but that pic of Elisha Cuthbert is FAKE i found it a few month back and was in heaven and then some bastard website showed it as a fake. :(

Anyway from U.S tv show ''My Name Is Earl''

Nadine Velazquez

nadine1ra.jpg

:love:

Edited by the g

I think some people in this thread should chill out a bit. We're not seeing pictures of J-Lo etc. I personally haven't seen much of Eliza thingymabob. Why bother slagging someone off for it? Why take the time out of your lives to do that? Just relax and enjoy the contributions.Thank you. Carry on...

Yeah... Kaley Cuoco, Bridget Moynahan, Allison Lohman and Elisha fucking Cuthbert are really unconventional...

The topic of the thread is

Less commercial or conventional hotties

Although all the ladies I mentioned are conventional beauties I would argue that they aren't particually commercial. None of them has been the main star in a huge movie or TV programme so to the everyday UK Joe they would still be pretty un-commercial. ;)

I know that she is fairly "commercial" but does anyone know what happened to the career of Holly Valance ? Apart from those annoying REVERSE adverts I have not heard a thing from her in years. Just to jog your memory banks:

doa_holly_valance.jpg

Also how about a few more additions:

Kelly Ripa from Hope and Faith

101061_0640_ful.jpg

Kelli Williams from Scrubs

kelliwilliams.jpg

Iben Hjejle from High Fidelity

364-6450-300pix.jpg

Enjoy

Well Holly's been in ''Entourage'' and ''Prison Break'' and ''CSI'' in the last few years oh and i would defo say you should watch the episode of Holly in ''Entourage'' trust me ;)Infact gimme 2 mins and i will get y'all some links for the pics and vids.

Edited by the g