The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

On a side note, is anyone have a pop at the jackpot at Hereford today??? Its up to soemthing like 800k, do its got to be worth a dabble.

Ill be very surprised if its won today, lots of tough races to callConditional Jockeys' Handicap Hurdle (cl4)Novices' Selling Hurdle (cl5)Juvenile Novices' Hurdle (cl4)Handicap Chase (cl5)Novices' Handicap Chase (cl4)Maiden Open National Hunt Flat Race (cl6)All words that normally spell doom for punters.

On a side note, is anyone have a pop at the jackpot at Hereford today??? Its up to soemthing like 800k, do its got to be worth a dabble.

Ill be very surprised if its won today, lots of tough races to callConditional Jockeys' Handicap Hurdle (cl4)Novices' Selling Hurdle (cl5)Juvenile Novices' Hurdle (cl4)Handicap Chase (cl5)Novices' Handicap Chase (cl4)Maiden Open National Hunt Flat Race (cl6)All words that normally spell doom for punters.
indeed,just looking now.....was easier to pick winners at cheltenham!!!!!

my tips for today2-50 southwell...BYO2-30 wolverhampton...Wilford Maverick2-10 hereford...Jug of Punch E/wsouthampton to beat watford 2-0(rasiak first goal)man city to beat west ham 2-0(vassell first goal)24p double wins me

Edited by cheetah69uk

Got the following on:Wolverhampton 14:00 - College Queen @ 14/1Hereford 14:10 - Jug of Punch @ 14/1 EW (Taking cheetas tip here!)Southwell 14:20 - Rebellious Spirit @ 8/1 EWWolverhampton 14:30 - Wilford Maverick @ 3/1

Im on Man City tonight against West Ham. I just think the fixture overload on West Ham will be too much. A game last Weds, a game on Sat and now they've had to travel all the way to Manchester against a team that have become quite difficult to beat at their own ground.I fancy a few goals but reckon Man City to advance.I dont do Ante-Post bets that often either, but one has just screamed at me "get on" and thats Electrocusionist in the Dubai World Cup. A recent Godolphin recreuit who took wonderfully to the dirt in Dubai last time out winning an eased down 7 lengths. I think the most to fear may come from the Japanese horse Kane Hekili, I just have a feeling Electrocusionist will come into his own on dirt over this longer trip.

Like JFFC, I have money on Man City, I can't believe they've not scored yet, better hurry up. Also got money on them scoring 1st in the second half and winning 2-1.EDIT: West Ham can rot in hell. :(

Edited by stevon