The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Didnt see it until after, what were the odds you got?

sp was 9-4jffc`s horses,Today - Both E/w4:00 - Glacial Delight...pulled up@ 8-15:00 - Honan......8th @7-2and max powers tips.....Today,PRINCELET 2.30 Huntingdon....fell 11-8 fPRISCILLA 3.00 Huntingdon....2nd 3-1 favanyone backed anything early for cheltenham yet...ive backed beef or salmon e/w @5-1 Edited by cheetah69uk

Well. wou cant win em all!!!! At least I had a little saver on Herackles, thanks for the tip my good man!!!!!I've backed Monet's Garden each way at 20-1 and then at 10-1, int both the Arkle, and the Royal and Sun Alliance Chase at Chelters.Ive also backed:PENZANCE 20/1 e/w in Champion HurdleFOTA ISLAND 8/1 win in Chamion ChaseThe gold cup is a bit of a lottery, but i've tried IRIS'S GIFT 25/1 e/w. I know it cant jump to save its life, but McCoy has kept faith, and i've just got a feeling that we've not seen the best of it.

Didnt see it until after, what were the odds you got?

when i gave the tip it was at 9/2 and came down a load during the day!Penzance is the only one i've been advised today but at 3.25 isnt worth a big bet!However upon looking at the form i'm also going to have small wagers on:1:40 - Joacci (win) and Double Honour (e/w)I'll do doing my usual ladbroke millionare maker footie coupon

I need Leeds (currently 1-1) and Stenhousemuir (currently loosing 2-1) to both win in order to win loads of money. I promse I'll donate to the UKFF and lots to charity if I do win (for karma's sake) :( :(edit: Did i not realise it was the 90th minute. No chance now

Edited by frank

Was there a reason why the 3 of you all went for Sten.? You read a tip somewhere?

Not for me, Stenny top, Elgin 5th, I thought it seemed a reasonable match to predict. :( Just read Elgin have a new manager and they've been doing alright so i shouldnt have went for them :(

Was there a reason why the 3 of you all went for Sten.? You read a tip somewhere?

Yeah Stenny are running away with the league and rattling in a barrlow load of goals, lot of boys who played at a higher level mixed with some cracking youngsters. Along with Gretna and occassionally Morton they are always the first team on the Scottish section nine times out of ten.

Elgin extend their run to only one defeat in 11 games with a 2-1 win over Third Division leaders Stenhousemuir.

Such is life :( Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin