The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Won a tidy sum on West Ham yesterday. Very good odds, considering they are in form, at home, and against a Birmingham side who are pretty poor, and without a lot of players (such as Heskey).

E/W2:30 - Lease Back3:00 - Classic Role3:30 - Back nine3:10 - Pweter LightWin3:50 - Jackie Kiely

Any of those come through?What about the Arsenal/Pool game? Liverpool at 11/10, Arsenal at 13/5. Whilst we all know about Pool at home, and Arsenal away, Im temped by that price on Arsenal. Arsenal have a few players back from the African Cup, as well.On any given day, Arsenal can beat anyone, and I think theyve got a chance tonight. If not a straight win, might double chance it with a draw at odds of 6/4.

E/W2:30 - Lease Back3:00 - Classic Role3:30 - Back nine3:10 - Pweter LightWin3:50 - Jackie Kiely

Any of those come through?
Jackie Kiely won at 11/4Back Nine placed at 20/1Rest done nothing.Leaving the Arsenal/Pool game well alone tonight. Anything could happen.

Nope, didnt get a single thing on the horses today. Difficult day really. Topped off by a 100/1 shot shooting past a pretty decent looking odds on shot in the final bumper race of the day.Onwards and upwards to tomorrow though. Got my Deputy Manager test for Tote tomorrow, If I pass that then I get on the course next week :D

Todays selections:SAIF SAREEA in 4.00 Musselburgh andDUNGARVANS CHOICE (E/W) in 3.10 at Leicester

Dungarvans Choice came 2nd at 8-1, so its not all bad!!!!!Preston let me down last night for a nice treble with Oldham and Blackburn.Today,PRINCELET 2.30 HuntingdonPRISCILLA 3.00 Huntingdon

Re: HuntingdonI had some good solid information on this last time, Fitzgerald was on as was the yard (Not Henderson as he isn't a gambling man) plus a few Pro Punters I happen to know, anyway the story is that this horse was exceptionally well handicapped and will be going on to land a nice punt.Things seemed to be going well as Herackles looked in with a big chance, however disaster struck as the saddle more or less slipped which left Fitzgerald to ride out with hands and heels. It stayed on well however is on better terms with Predator his most likely danger and there punting this to finally recompensate for last day losses.4:30 Huntingdon - HeracklesI'll be having a good wager on, so its upto you what you do.

Edited by gribbo2001