The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Cheers Dai. I post my horses for you, and they both come second!!!!! JINX!!!!!!Liverpool let me down for a stack last night. Next time they play without Gerrard, i'm not gonna touch em with a ten footer!!!RUBBERDUBBER should win today at Kelso. Dont know what time its running though.

Tips for the Old Firm match for you English guys that haven't really been following...If I were betting today. I'd stick 20 quid on the Old Firm match having more than 4 goals. It's a fairly easy double money bet. Both defences have been letting in goals like it's going out of fashion and I'm pretty positive nothing will change today.Chris Burke is an amazing 14/1 to score the first goal. Burke has been on fire recently and he'll rip apart Celtic today. This will be a very nice payout. Shaun Maloney is 7/1 which I find weird. That's a good bet aswell. A 3-3 draw with Peter Lovenkrands to score first is 200-1 so if your up for making some realy money, stick a fiver on this. Sure it may not come out but you'll be kicking yourself if it comes up and you haven't stuck the cash on.Unfortunatley, I wouldn't touch the Old Firm matches with a bargepole. Which is why I'm handing out tips.