The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

• Paid Members

I had War of Attrition to win and a place, then also had a bet on Headhunter placed and Forget the Past Place, as well as L'Ami but they arent paying out on the last one - I had a good day :)

• Paid Members

Rubbish today. The bookies got some of their money back from me that I had took of them earlier in the week.Had Blazing Bailey E/W in the opener but apart from that they were all rubbishIt's a shame about the hack on here because I confidently predicted Beeef or Salmon would run badly and for once I was right.

I had L'ami but sportingodds dont pay out on 4th! down 15quid 2day but hopefully make it up in the last race

Totesport were the only firm to pay out on 4th place in that race, should have put the bet on with us ;)Had Detroit City in the first and Black Jack Ketchum in a L15. Nothing with it though.

Totesport were the only firm to pay out on 4th place in that race, should have put the bet on with us ;)

Totesport is an absolute shambles of a betting website.Anyway, i've got a 10-team Premiership accumulator:- Everton- Arsenal- Blackburn- Bolton- Man City- Man Utd- West Ham- Tottenham- Liverpool- ChelseaA

Totesport were the only firm to pay out on 4th place in that race, should have put the bet on with us ;)

Totesport is an absolute shambles of a betting website.
Well its not great, ill say that.... The shops are wonderful places though :)

If none of those prem teams that youve bet on slip up, I will give you 2K of my own money.I think one of these teams will slip up today:Everton (not an easy game against Villa, could easily be a draw)Blackburn ( should win, but you never know against Boro)West Ham (rumoured to be resting players)Not sure which one, but Im pretty sure that, with being so close to the end of the season, one of the above will not win.

• Paid Members

Went to Uttoxeter races yesterday as part of a stag do. First three races nothing and 80 quid down. Anyway 4th race there is a horse running called Simon, and as that is the name of the stag 20 pounds to win at 16-1 was wagered. It then promptly came in so bingo 240 quid up. :thumbsup: Thank god his mum and dad didn't call him Terry.

Just joined a betting website, fairly exciting stuff, even if I am only betting with little money.Barcelona made me some of my money back last night after I lost most of my limit on Hibs, E'to scoring the second for Barcelone and the 2-0 final result made me about even for the day. Had two wins on the horses too, Lazy But Lively giving me good returns, only shoved 50p on him though!Lost money on Hearts today so far as well as Peter Lovenkrands scoring... Only