DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busy day then?

Absolutely! But seriously, I watched the Vengeance Trilogy a couple of weeks ago over 3 or 4 days. And while being ill last week, I had nothing else to do but watch TV and/or DVD's!

Man Of The HouseOh yeah, Tommy Lee Jones, phoning it in hilariously but i have a Christina Milian fetish going on at the moment plus 4 other cheerleaders in this movie so an enjoyable ***. I challenge anyone to hate this.

i may have to watch this today then, picked it up for just under

Hotel RwandaWonderful film, based on the true story of the Rwandan genocide in 1994 and centered around a man who managed to save 1000+ people in his hotel. I wasn't too aware of the background to the genocide and the problems surronding it (I was only 6/7 at the time), but it was explained during the film and made it easy to follow (unlike Munich) and I became engrossed in Don Cheadle's quest. Don Cheadle's performance is classic and I was pleased that a film like this was made.9/10

An intresting bit of trivia, the scene where Joaquin Phoenix has snuck out to film some footage, the footage he gets, of a guy being hacked, is actual 100% real footage.

Hotel RwandaWonderful film, based on the true story of the Rwandan genocide in 1994 and centered around a man who managed to save 1000+ people in his hotel. I wasn't too aware of the background to the genocide and the problems surronding it (I was only 6/7 at the time), but it was explained during the film and made it easy to follow (unlike Munich) and I became engrossed in Don Cheadle's quest. Don Cheadle's performance is classic and I was pleased that a film like this was made.9/10

An intresting bit of trivia, the scene where Joaquin Phoenix has snuck out to film some footage, the footage he gets, of a guy being hacked, is actual 100% real footage.
Holy cow! :omg: I was thinking that when I was watching it, truly harrowing footage.

Was looking for something funny to watch the other day,and ended up buying Old School Unseen on DVD,as it was the cheapest comedy i could find that i hadn't seen in a while...anyhoo,real good film with 3 hilarious guys in Ferrell,Wilson and Vaugn. Was shocked as well to see the dude that plays Locke from LOST in there,and with a tash no less!!I won't rate it, that's not really my thing :)

Final Destination 3

A very good film, which is great fun. There is also some good humour throughout and the death scenes are great. It felt very short though, and the dialogue at times was pretty poor. If you liked the first two films, then you should enjoy the third as well.

(***1/2)

Final Destination 3A very good film, which is great fun. There is also some good humour throughout and the death scenes are great. It felt very short though, and the dialogue at times was pretty poor. If you liked the first two films, then you should enjoy the third as well.(***1/2)

Yeah i'll agree with that been looking forward to this for ages loved the first two so this was a must see for me. Plus the kills in these films are fuckin awesome. A great film, this lived up to the first two i thought. A fourth film i think would be a good idea.I like what Ryan said ''well when i die a hope its nothing up my ass'' :laugh: Edited by the g