DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point in establishing that if Ghost Rider gets stabbed, he'll wake up with a knife wound that needs treatment, and then having him get shot about 800 times and he's fine and dandy the next morning? Lazy writing.

I had the same thoughts when watching. If you remember he also gets hit by a truck and the next minute he is perfectly fine and attacks one of the so-called villains (I assumed that there was a scene missing that explained how he actually got from being squashed, but as you say probably not due to the lazy writing).

• Paid Members

Money Train - this is a movie i remember fondly from my young teen years, i used to have a battered vhs version and used to watch it all the time. I picked it up on dvd in the tesco sale for

Just saw United 93, and would echo pretty much everything positive that's been said about it previously. No one mentioned, however, that a hell of a lot of the air-traffic controller roles are played by the actual people involved on the day. Just a phenomenal credit to those people, and the director for managing to draw such performances out of non-actors for whom reliving the whole experience could have been more than harrowing.

• Paid Members

thought id chuck this is in here as some of you prob dont read the classifieds section...i got a copy of The Prestige for sale, its an official Region 3 edition, packed with extra's and shit. It's brand new and unwatched.