DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
I'll watch it again and give it another go but it just wasn't as good as it ought to have been. If you'd never seen a Batman film before you might like it but most people have and we know who Two Face and the Joker are so they needed to have thought about continuity from the last films. You can always bring back the villains whatever happens.

Yeah but they're not sequels to the Burton/Schumacher movies so there isn't supposed to be any continuity from them, only from Batman Begins. And from my personal experiences everyone I spoke to about the movie didn't know who the character Harvey Dent was and who he was going to become before they saw the movie. Most people seem to have thankfully forgotton that piece of shit Batman Forever.

And according to your logic if they were going to use contunuity from the last films how would Joker even be in The Dark Knight...he fucking died in the first movie!

Not so much a film as more of a documentary, Heroes Of World Class. Found this to be the most honest and sad wrestling dvd ive ever probably watched. By that I mean things like Fritz taking his son at 13 to find other kids to fight for money, the untimely deaths of Mike and David.

I had read about the promotion and seen it mentioned at length on various shoots (Cornette, Adams & Percy Pringle) but I never realised how big it actually became and how close it was to being a World wide force against Vince in the early days of the WWF.

If you are a Wrestling fan, its definetly a DVD you should have in your collection.

I'll watch it again and give it another go but it just wasn't as good as it ought to have been. If you'd never seen a Batman film before you might like it but most people have and we know who Two Face and the Joker are so they needed to have thought about continuity from the last films. You can always bring back the villains whatever happens.

Yeah but they're not sequels to the Burton/Schumacher movies so there isn't supposed to be any continuity from them, only from Batman Begins. And from my personal experiences everyone I spoke to about the movie didn't know who the character Harvey Dent was and who he was going to become before they saw the movie. Most people seem to have thankfully forgotton that piece of shit Batman Forever.

And according to your logic if they were going to use contunuity from the last films how would Joker even be in The Dark Knight...he fucking died in the first movie!

Now now, I shall not have a bad word about Batman Forever. It is clearly the greatest Batman film ever made. ;)

I just watched Don't Look Now and it still leaves me feeling very unsettled. Still a great film though.

• Paid Members

saw Yes Man last night, and as a New Year's Day recovery movie it was pretty much perfect. I was ill all day (a mix of hangover and flu) and went to see this last night, it aint hilarious but there's some funny shit in there and overall it's a very sweet movie. Cheered me up no end (if the suicide scene don't make you grin like a cheshire cat you quite possibly have no soul) :)

I will agree that the Spidey series is better than the new Batman series. Although I did love The Dark Knight, Batman Begins was terrible. It was like, "...so when does Batman REALLY begin?"

I thought the same the first time I watched it. I just sat and got frustrated with how long it took for Batman to show up and as a result all the pre-Bat stuff went on too long for me.

The second viewing I knew how long it would be, so I didn't mind as much and enjoyed it a lot more.