DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

• Paid Members

Going to be having a late nighter tonight.. and ive got a few films to watch.. Recommend me one to watch first...MementoFight ClubCrashHustle & Flow

I think I'll be joining you in an all-nighter. Mumzie has a bad urine infection and is rambling some amount of shite. Last night she gave me buttered bread with milk and cornflakes on it and said "Is that what you normally get?". She has a high-tempreture and *should* be fine. I have some DVD's, which one should I watch first.The Amityville Horror (New One)CaddyshackThe Toolbox Murders (New One)Your opinions? Thank you.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be having a late nighter tonight.. and ive got a few films to watch.. Recommend me one to watch first...MementoFight ClubCrashHustle & Flow

I think I'll be joining you in an all-nighter. Mumzie has a bad urine infection and is rambling some amount of shite. Last night she gave me buttered bread with milk and cornflakes on it and said "Is that what you normally get?". She has a high-tempreture and *should* be fine. I have some DVD's, which one should I watch first.The Amityville Horror (New One)CaddyshackThe Toolbox Murders (New One)Your opinions? Thank you.
Toolbox Murders is shit but I enjoyed Amityville Horror

Yesterday I rented V For Ventetta which was by far one of the best movies I've seen this year. Tonight I went to the cinema for the first time in years to see a preview screening of A Scanner Darkly, it was going well until the projector died about a half hour in and were were promptly told to get out because they couldn't be bothered to fix it - we all got a refund but I really wanted to see the movie.

Guest Beanie

Yesterday I rented V For Ventetta which was by far one of the best movies I've seen this year. Tonight I went to the cinema for the first time in years to see a preview screening of A Scanner Darkly, it was going well until the projector died about a half hour in and were were promptly told to get out because they couldn't be bothered to fix it - we all got a refund but I really wanted to see the movie.

I want to see that too.

I want to see that too.
What little I saw of it was good, it's one of those mindfuck movies with long monologues of psychobabble. It was fun watching 'those of lessar intelligence' walking out after the ten, fifteen and twenty minute marks because they couldn't understand it, there was only about thirty people in the room at the start anyway but by the way people were leaving I reckon I would have had the whole cinema to myself after about an hour.

Guest Beanie

What little I saw of it was good, it's one of those mindfuck movies with long monologues of psychobabble. It was fun watching 'those of lessar intelligence' walking out after the ten, fifteen and twenty minute marks because they couldn't understand it, there was only about thirty people in the room at the start anyway but by the way people were leaving I reckon I would have had the whole cinema to myself after about an hour.

I've only ever walked out of one film and I can't even remember what it was called. It was something about someone being in a desert. I should've walked out of Jeepers Creepers after the first half hour but thought it might get better. It didn't.

Ah man I love walkouts! Nothing enhances my viewing pleasure more than seeing some idiot walk out of a film because it's too different for them. I've seen people walk out of American Psycho, The Rules Of Attraction, Punch-Drunk Love, Sin City, Intacto... the list goes on. That said I have walked out of a couple of films myself, but that was because they were shit. Now before anyone hits me with "hypocrite!!", there is a huge difference between the aforementioned films and a huge piece of shit like Underworld.

Edited by Mr. Seven

Guest Beanie

Ah man I love walkouts! Nothing enhances my viewing pleasure more than seeing some idiot walk out of a film because it's too different for them. I've seen people walk out of American Psycho, The Rules Of Attraction, Punch-Drunk Love, Sin City, Intacto... the list goes on. That said I have walked out of a couple of films myself, but that was because they were shit. Now before anyone hits me with "hypocrite!!", there is a huge difference between the aforementioned films and a huge piece of shit like Underworld.

Punch-Drunk Love was brilliant. I don't think I've ever seen Adam Sandler actually act before. I love his films but he's usually the nerd/loser in it. He's still a bit of a loser in PDL but not the psycho/weird loser like in his other films.

I've never walked out of a movie because I hardly ever go to the cinema, there's nothing worse than paying good money to watch a film only to have fat slobs grazing all around me and loudmouthed cunts narrating the movies to their friends and/or girlfriends.