WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

The Warriors, pretty violent, but fun to play, currently getting frustrated with the level where you have to compete with rival gangs at tagging.

Set your gang to "Watch My Back" and keep an eye on the map for the next available paint can - then get there first.Far more annoying are any parts involving a boss character - rubbish.
That bit is really easy to do if you just go around at the begginning collected as much paint as you'll need, and then paint your whole tag in one go. They won't be able to finish before you, cos you'll have all the paint.

50 Cent: Bulletproof, very poor game, nothing special at all.

My brother (15) asked for this for Xmas. I told him to sod off.

I still maintain that SA sucked all the fun out of the franchise.

The early gangsta-type missions sucked all the fun out of the franchise.The later hillbilly quad bike chases, Area 51 incursions, jetpac train chases, Madchester Onanists, random calls from psycho nymphomaniacs and Harrier freakin' jump-jets put it all back in again.You really should've stuck with it. But enjoy Nintendogs. :(

• Awards Moderator

The Warriors, pretty violent, but fun to play, currently getting frustrated with the level where you have to compete with rival gangs at tagging.

Set your gang to "Watch My Back" and keep an eye on the map for the next available paint can - then get there first.Far more annoying are any parts involving a boss character - rubbish.
That bit is really easy to do if you just go around at the begginning collected as much paint as you'll need, and then paint your whole tag in one go. They won't be able to finish before you, cos you'll have all the paint.
Who's been playing on easy mode? :alien: Above that only one can appears at a time.

You really should've stuck with it.

You're wrong. Really wrong. It's overblown.

But enjoy Nintendogs.

Fuck you hard. In the beard.I haven't actually played Nintendogs; I've been playing Phoenix Wright and Lost in Blue.

Got my X-Box yesterday. Got Call of Duty 2: Big Red One with it. Great game.Is anyone on here intrested in selling me some XBox games cheap? I need some more relaxing games otherwise i am gonna get stressed by CoD.Will XBox live work if i just bang an ethernet cable into my router and then into the XBox once i am subscribed?

• Admin

FIFA Street was unspeakably awful, by the way.

It's at least 8 times better with the commentary turned off. I can only take so many choruses of "stand up tall" while I'm doing ridiculous tricks. I quite like FIFA Street, it's main down point being like old fighting/wrestling games - once you're halfway through an animation that's it until it's over or you get clouted :(
That's what really, really ruined it for me. It felt completely on rails. The fact that it was heavily EA'd also made me nauseous (sp?).Definitely check out Sega Soccer Slam if you can find a copy.

You really should've stuck with it.

You're wrong. Really wrong. It's overblown.
Since I've played the whole thing and you've played the first five hours or so, I feel completely justified in just saying 'ner' to that. Although I would certainly say that they should never have put all of the crap stuff at the beginning. That was a really bad idea.

But enjoy Nintendogs.

Fuck you hard. In the beard.
Actually, you probably could at the moment. I really need to trim. :(

I haven't actually played Nintendogs; I've been playing Phoenix Wright and Lost in Blue.

Yeah. And I suppose your DS isn't pink either. :sly:

• Awards Moderator

Since I've played the whole thing and you've played the first five hours or so, I feel completely justified in just saying 'ner' to that.  Although I would certainly say that they should never have put all of the crap stuff at the beginning.  That was a really bad idea.

It's a fair point but the game is extremely off-putting. The feel of the game 'as is' sends off all the wrong signals.As a neat contrast, I often turn off 28 Days Later about two thirds of the way through as it gets unbearably shit. The beginning is just ace though.

Fuck you hard. In the beard.

Actually, you probably could at the moment. I really need to trim. :(
Have I just been cruised? :duh:

I haven't actually played Nintendogs; I've been playing Phoenix Wright and Lost in Blue.

Yeah. And I suppose your DS isn't pink either. :sly:
Only because they're impossible to get in the shops :)On another hand, I'm trying to decide whether to get Nintendo Birdie Challenge or Mario Golf for GBA to sate my mobile golfing needs. Anybody played either?

• Awards Moderator

Yeah.  And I suppose your DS isn't pink either. :sly:

Only because they're impossible to get in the shops :)
ToysRUs Website had them when I got one with the pink Nintendogs pack for the Mrs.
Do you think I actually want to carry a pink DS on the train?

• Moderators

Who's been playing on easy mode? :alien: Above that only one can appears at a time.

I finished the game a while ago, so it's not fresh in my memory, but I played it on the middle difficulty level.... a can would appear, and then you go get it. then, wait a bit and the next one appears, then you go get that. IT doesn't matter how much time you waste waiting around, because as long as you get to the paint first when it appears noone else can finish their tag...

• Awards Moderator

Do you think I actually want to carry a pink DS on the train?

I think you do, but you just won't admit it to yourself :D
2005: my year of dirty effeminate shame :( Moo, can I change my name to Pink2 please?

Just completed King Kong on the ps2, very disapointing, apart from playing as Kong most of the levels were rather dull, i was hoping for the final levels in the city to be full of destruction and fun, but it was as boring as the rest of the game.They could have made this game great, but they blew it, such a shame.:(

Anyone got star wars battlefront 2?Im very tempted to buy this tomorrow but would like a few opinions first please!!!

Me too - especially those who've played the PSP port.At least one person has said on this thread already that they've played the PSP version, but didn't give an opinion. :angry:

star wars battlefront 2

I've got the X-box version.It looks (graphically) better than the first. This time round you get to play as Jedi and Sith as well as guys like Solo and Fett. :thumbsup: The story modes IMO are pretty dull, so its best to stick to Instant Action - choose a few worlds and pretty much any conditions you want (regular troops only or heroes only or have both). Edited by nomad