WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

While I agree with all this, I find I have no desire to play through the whole thing again to get the rest of the extras  It may end up in the trade bin.

I can't play games through a second time, no matter how good they are. I just get bored. Resident Evil 2 annoyed me. You have won, now go through again, but now you have a HUGE GUN TO KILL EVERYTHING WITH. Well, fuck that.Game's ten day guarantee is your friend, by the way. Why don't more people use this thing?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been playing Project Snowblind for PS2 a lot the last few days, and it's good.I got it in March but only just started playing it a few days ago; it was MVC's trade in any 4 games for a brand new one deal and I just milked it as much as I could and this was one of the games I picked up.It was originally going to be a new Deus Ex(~) game but they decided it strayed too much from that series or something like that. Still, you can definitely still see some elements of that series in it although it plays differently.

• Paid Members

Got back into Mario Kart: Double Dash over the past couple of weeks. My aim is to complete the all cup tour on mirror mode with a perfect (1st every time) record.

Not as easy as you'd think, as I tend to get about 10 races in, then this happens:

1st, 1st, 1st

regular_item_blue_shell.jpg

2nd.

:angry:

Great game though.

Oh, I'm also playing Winning Eleven 9 a lot.

Edited by JLM

Guest Snitsky Owes The Warlord

Been playing Day of Reckoning 2 on the GC since Saturday, Matches are great, Creat a wrestler is slow, story is not too bad..But Cage matches are a mother fucker! Booker T hit me with 17 Book ends and 12 of that kick thingy, we scrapped for 30 minutes, I hit him with 18 Angle slams....we fought to a draw...god its hard to get out of a cage. The new Stamina bar is a bitch!.Great graphics though.Also Playing NFL Street 2, Dynasty Warriors and Virtua Tennis on the train on my PSP

• 3 weeks later...

I bought Morrowind GOTY Edition last week. Took a bit of getting into but its growing on me. I still haven't started the main quest, I decided to do some treasure hunting and guild quests to level up before doing the big stuff.

I bought Morrowind GOTY Edition last week. Took a bit of getting into but its growing on me. I still haven't started the main quest, I decided to do some treasure hunting and guild quests to level up before doing the big stuff.

Ooh, coincidence.After wasting most of last year playing Morrowind on Xbox I finally caved in about a month ago and got the GOTY edition. I've finished the extra bits now (buggered if I'm going to do the original quests for a third time!), and they're consistently pretty good. Both expansions are better plot-wise and much, much more challenging than the original game, and there's at least two normal games' worth of extra stuff to do, so it's well worth getting even if you played the original to death.I also traded in a bunch of stuff and picked up God of War, but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

God of War. My christ. It's Devil May Cry, Golden Axe and Onimusha all mixed together with some wonderful, wonderful graphics and a bunch of fairly inventive puzzles (I'm almost near the end and I think three of the puzzles have been block pushers````).

I agree with this post. Fantastic game. Nothing startlingly original really but there are enough great bits borrowed from enough great games and the whole thing's such a seamless blast from start to finish that you can't help falling in love with it - especially if you like it atmospheric and brutal. I would have liked another couple of bosses, but the ones that they did include were pretty damn good. Very highly recommended.I was hugely into Greek mythology as a kid, so the only downer for me was the way they frigged around with the way of things. Sirens in the desert? Kerrist. But that's a minor gripe, and I am now absolutely desperate for someone to do a decent Jason and the Argonauts game, so they must have been doing something right.