The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

backlash 2002 vs. Matt and jeffjudgement day 2002 vs Matt and jeff again i thinkking of the ring 2002 he won it, he was against RVD and Test I thinkvengeance 2002 vs RVD (F-5 on steel chair)summerslam 2002 vs rock for titleunforgiven 2002 vs Takerno mercy 2002 vs Taker HIACsurvivor series 2002 vs Big Showarmageddon 2002 in kurt angles cornerroyal rumble 2003 against big show and won rumbleno way out 2003 6 man tag against team anglewrestlemania 2003 vs Angle (SSP)backlash 2003 vs Cenajudgement day 2003 vs Big Show stretcher matchvengeance 2003 vs Big show vs Anglesummerslam 2003 vs Angleunforgiven 2003 vs Taker biker chainsurvivor series 2003 survivor series match vs angle hardcore holly bradshaw benoit and cenaroyal rumble 2004 vs Holly (lmao)no way out 2004 vs Guerrerowrestlemania XX vs Goldberg.Ask me another

Edited by SoaD

Did I imagine it or did Mike Tenay have a bizarre spell as a heel towards the end of WCW?I seem to remember him berating Schiavone or Hudson or someone and being sarcastic and stuff when commentating. If this did happen, anyone know what the circumstances surrounding this heel turn were?Having just read "The Death of WCW" last weekend I do realise there was problem no reasoning whatsoever behind it, but thought I'd ask on the off-chance.

In WCW, what was the storyline that involved Ric Flair, David Flair and Stacey Keibler?

I'm not 100% sure, but i think Stacey & David were an item, but Stacey was the illegitimate love child of Ric Flair, from one of his many flings, years before, so Stacey & David were brother & sister.

- What's the Sid/Anderson scissors indicent about?

Arn & Sid got into a heated argement in a Blackburn hotel, which turned nasty, both men suffered several wounds, as a rusult of a pair of scissors.

- Is Paul Bearer supposed to be Kane's father?

He was supposed to have had an affair with Kane & the Undertakers mother, which resulted in him being Kanes father.

- In WCW, what was the storyline that involved Ric Flair, David Flair and Stacey Keibler?

Dunno the whole story to this one but David was the presumed father of Stacy's unborn child but the plan in future storylines was going to be a shocking announcement that Ric actually fathered it. But - as so often in WCW in the year 2000 - they suddenly dropped the whole pregnancy storyline and acted like it never happened.

- What's the Ric Flair/aeroplane indicent about?

In the mid-seventies (I think 1976) Flair was on a jet travelling from one end of North Carolina to the other for a wrestling event. There was Flair, the pilot and three other wrestlers on board which was too much weight for the small jet but the pilot sneakily emptied a shitload of fuel out to make it lighter. As it turned out the plane conked out in mid-air and crashed. Pilot died after a long spell in a coma, Flair broke his back, another wrestler damaged his legs, and Johnny Valentine (Greg the Hammer's dad) was paralysed.

- What's the Sid/Anderson scissors indicent about?

On a WCW UK tour in 1993 the wrestlers were in a bar in Blackburn after a show. Sid was bragging about a big push he was going to be getting and started arguing with Arn Anderson. Long story short, they brawled and Sid picked up a pair of scissors and ended up stabbing Anderson and himself. Neither was seriously hurt but Sid was fired soon after.

- Is Paul Bearer supposed to be Kane's father?

Yes. He knocked up Kane and 'Taker's mum behind 'Taker's dad's back. It all came out gradually throughout 1998 on WWF tv. :thumbsup:

backlash 2002 vs. Matt and jeffjudgement day 2002 vs Matt and jeff again i thinkking of the ring 2002 he won it, he was against RVD and Test I thinkvengeance 2002 vs RVD (F-5 on steel chair)summerslam 2002 vs rock for titleunforgiven 2002 vs Takerno mercy 2002 vs Taker HIACsurvivor series 2002 vs Big Showarmageddon 2002 in kurt angles cornerroyal rumble 2003 against big show and won rumbleno way out 2003 6 man tag against team anglewrestlemania 2003 vs Angle (SSP)backlash 2003 vs Cenajudgement day 2003 vs Big Show stretcher matchvengeance 2003 vs Big show vs Anglesummerslam 2003 vs Angleunforgiven 2003 vs Taker biker chainsurvivor series 2003 survivor series match vs angle hardcore holly bradshaw benoit and cenaroyal rumble 2004 vs Holly (lmao)no way out 2004 vs Guerrerowrestlemania XX vs Goldberg.Ask me another

What about the question I asked about the WWE desire videos?

Who the hell would touch that fat fuck??Anyway, can someone describe the worst move ever to me?

006315.gif:)
Fixed.
Don't you like it?I think it looks rather cool. :)

Petey Williams (dunno if he created it but he's the recognized user of it) positions his opponent for what looks like a powerbomb or piledriver.Then he grabs their waist and jumps over like a sunset flip but the opponent at the same time does a standing backflip so Williams lands in a sitting position with his opponent landing on top of his head like a normal piledriver.So it's basically a sunset flip/piledriver.

Thanks for the responses, dopper. :thumbsup: I was wondering how that Flair/Kiebler storyline ended...BTW - I know the details of the Ric Flair plane incident from from the 70s. I was referring to a recent incident that involved a UK tour and led to some kind of lawsuit... Apparently, Flair dropped his pants on the plane?

Thanks for the responses, dopper. :thumbsup: I was wondering how that Flair/Kiebler storyline ended...

The baby was.....A picture of Shawn Stasiak, "it was a set up all along".

• Paid Members

backlash 2002  vs. Matt and jeffjudgement day 2002 vs Matt and jeff again i thinkking of the ring 2002 he won it, he was against RVD and Test I thinkvengeance 2002 vs RVD (F-5 on steel chair)summerslam 2002 vs rock for titleunforgiven 2002 vs Takerno mercy 2002 vs Taker HIACsurvivor series 2002 vs Big Showarmageddon 2002 in kurt angles cornerroyal rumble 2003 against big show and won rumbleno way out 2003 6 man tag against team anglewrestlemania 2003 vs Angle (SSP)backlash 2003 vs Cenajudgement day 2003 vs Big Show stretcher matchvengeance 2003 vs Big show vs Anglesummerslam 2003 vs Angleunforgiven 2003 vs Taker biker chainsurvivor series 2003 survivor series match vs angle hardcore holly bradshaw benoit and cenaroyal rumble 2004 vs Holly (lmao)no way out 2004 vs Guerrerowrestlemania XX vs Goldberg.Ask me another

What about the question I asked about the WWE desire videos?
Jesus kid your high on gratitude arn't you!