The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Does anyone have or know where can I find the full production credits of John Cena's album?Is 'worker' just a term that means 'wrestler'? Also, I've heard several definitions of 'ring psychology' and have a good idea of what it means, but is the terms actual definition?

Edited by Van_Dammer

Is 'worker' just a term that means 'wrestler'?

They're interchangeable most of the time, but Wrestling Observer's year end awards have the award for "Best Wrestler" and then a separate award for "Best Worker".I suppose the difference is that the "wrestler" term takes into account all facets of what makes a wrestler - including promo ability, box office appeal, etc... whereas the "worker" award strips away all the guff and is presented to the best in-ring performer.

Also, I've heard several definitions of 'ring psychology' and have a good idea of what it means, but is the terms actual definition?

That sentence doesn't appear to make grammatical sense... but I'll endeavour onwards. :/ The best definition I've ever heard for psychology is that where moves are the "what", psychology is the "why"

Also, I've heard several definitions of 'ring psychology' and have a good idea of what it means, but is the terms actual definition?

That sentence doesn't appear to make grammatical sense... but I'll endeavour onwards. :/ The best definition I've ever heard for psychology is that where moves are the "what", psychology is the "why"
Cheers, $tew.Sorry about the grammatical error in that question. I tend to re-phrase sentences and, as a result, end up with mistakes. Usually, it's evident when I've omitted a line and not changed the rest accordingly. In this case, the question should have read;"I've heard several definitions of 'ring psychology' and have a good idea of what it means, but what is the term's actual definition?" Edited by Van_Dammer

Can anyone please help me out with the date of a match.It was a TLC tag match on raw i think around 3-4 years ago,Kane was in it on his own as RVD(who was his partner at the time) was injured, The Dudleys(Spike and Bubba),Jericho and Christian and i think Jeff Hardy was in it but im not sure if he was and if so who with.I remember one bit were Spike goes for The Dudly Dog on Jericho and gets dumpd out of the ring, hiting his head on a table on the way down.I was thinking about how much of a fun match it was and that i would try to track it down and watch it again but can not remember when it was.Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Was it this match? -

Full WWE RAW Results - 10/7/02LIVE From: Las Vegas, NevadaCommentators: Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" LawlerReport by: Paul Nemer of WrestleView.comMatch #78-man tag team TLC MatchWWE Tag Team ChampionshipsKane & Hurricane Helms vs Christian & Jericho vs Bubba and Spike vs RVD & Jeff HardyHurricane Helms didn't come out.The match is on. Kane is knocking down wrestlers lefts and rights. Back body drop on Spike. Sidewalk slam on RVD. Back body drop on Bubba. Everyone is fighting at the same time. Jericho and Christian tried to outsmart everyone by placing a ladder and climbing it quickly, but they were pulled down. Kane delivers a double clothesline on RVD and Jeff Hardy. Kane goes to the outside and bounces Jeff's head on the steel steps. He was about to chokeslam RVD, but Jeff Hardy knocks him down. Bubba goes in the ring and starts spinning with the ladder, knocking down everyone. Then he gets kicked. RVD jumps on Kane. Jericho does a back suplex on Spike. Christian and Jericho place the ladder in the corner between the two ropes. They hammer away on Bubba. Double back body drop by Christian and Jericho. Jericho accidently knocks down Christian. Bubba knocks down Jericho. Kane goes on the top rope and clotheslines Christian. Fights are everywhere, hard to keep up. Bubba hits Kane with the ladder. Kane fought back with a chokeslam. Kane picks up Spike and Gorilla plexes him to the outside. Christian takes down Kane. Kane is on the outside placed on a table by Jericho and Christian. Jericho and Christian were placing a ladder between the ropes, then RVD goes on top and jumps on the ladder, which caused the ladder to bounce in Christian and Jericho's face. Jeff places a ladder on the outside and goes on top and delivers a leg drop from the top of the ladder on Kane (who was still on the table). Bubba is climbing the ladder in the ring, but Christian catches up on time and powerbombs him off.They cut to commercials.Back from commercials. Several guys are down in the ring, and two ladders were placed in the middle. RVD and Bubba are going at it. Bubba climbs, and Jericho climbs on the other end, Jericho bulldogs him off. RVD does a neck breaker on Christian off the ladder. Everyone is down at that point. RVD gets up and so does Christian. Christian knocks him down and climbs up, but Kane pushes the ladder and down goes Christian. Kane powerslams Jeff Hardy, followed by the boot to the face. Kane is climbing, but Spike comes in, Kane whips him to the ropes and while Spike was running back, Kane puts the ladder in front of him. Bubba nails Kane with a steel chair. Jericho nails Bubba with a chair. RVD does a spinning kick on Jericho. Hardy jumps on Kane in the corner. RVD does the Van Terminator on Kane. Jericho tries to suplex Jeff on the ladder, but Jeff reverses it and suplexes Jericho. Jeff throws Christian from the top rope onto the ladder. Jeff places the ladder and climbs, then Bubba climbs the other side and suplexed him off the top of the ladder. Everyone was down for about a minute. RVD crawled back up. He is climbing the ladder, then Bubba climbs up too and knocks him off, but Bubba falls too. Jericho climbs up, but Spike tries to stop him and Jericho kept kicking him off. Spike had enough and pushed the ladder, which caused Jericho to go flying over the top rope. Spike is crawling up on the ladder, but Christian pulls him off. Spike tries to go for the Dudley dog on Christian, but Christian throws him to the outside and Spike lands through a table. Christian is climbing the ladder, Bubba puts a ladder beside him and climbs it too and does the Bubba bomb from the top of the ladder. RVD gets up on the top rope and does the 5 star frog splash on Christian. Jeff misses the Swanton Bomb. Jeff Hardy gets back body dropped over the top rope through the table on the outside. RVD places the ladder in the ring and climbs, but Jericho nails him with a steel chair. Jericho climbs, but Kane is back up and climbs on the other side. Kane chokeslams Chris Jericho off the ladder. Kane gets up, climbs the ladder and gets the belts.Winner: Still WWE Tag Team Champions, Kane & The Hurricane (Although Hurricane never wrestled because he was attacked by HHH and Flair backstage.)

Was it this match? -

Full WWE RAW Results - 10/7/02LIVE From: Las Vegas, NevadaCommentators: Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" LawlerReport by: Paul Nemer of WrestleView.comMatch #78-man tag team TLC MatchWWE Tag Team ChampionshipsKane & Hurricane Helms vs Christian & Jericho vs Bubba and Spike vs RVD & Jeff HardyHurricane Helms didn't come out.The match is on. Kane is knocking down wrestlers lefts and rights. Back body drop on Spike. Sidewalk slam on RVD. Back body drop on Bubba. Everyone is fighting at the same time. Jericho and Christian tried to outsmart everyone by placing a ladder and climbing it quickly, but they were pulled down. Kane delivers a double clothesline on RVD and Jeff Hardy. Kane goes to the outside and bounces Jeff's head on the steel steps. He was about to chokeslam RVD, but Jeff Hardy knocks him down. Bubba goes in the ring and starts spinning with the ladder, knocking down everyone. Then he gets kicked. RVD jumps on Kane. Jericho does a back suplex on Spike. Christian and Jericho place the ladder in the corner between the two ropes. They hammer away on Bubba. Double back body drop by Christian and Jericho. Jericho accidently knocks down Christian. Bubba knocks down Jericho. Kane goes on the top rope and clotheslines Christian. Fights are everywhere, hard to keep up. Bubba hits Kane with the ladder. Kane fought back with a chokeslam. Kane picks up Spike and Gorilla plexes him to the outside. Christian takes down Kane. Kane is on the outside placed on a table by Jericho and Christian. Jericho and Christian were placing a ladder between the ropes, then RVD goes on top and jumps on the ladder, which caused the ladder to bounce in Christian and Jericho's face. Jeff places a ladder on the outside and goes on top and delivers a leg drop from the top of the ladder on Kane (who was still on the table). Bubba is climbing the ladder in the ring, but Christian catches up on time and powerbombs him off.They cut to commercials.Back from commercials. Several guys are down in the ring, and two ladders were placed in the middle. RVD and Bubba are going at it. Bubba climbs, and Jericho climbs on the other end, Jericho bulldogs him off. RVD does a neck breaker on Christian off the ladder. Everyone is down at that point. RVD gets up and so does Christian. Christian knocks him down and climbs up, but Kane pushes the ladder and down goes Christian. Kane powerslams Jeff Hardy, followed by the boot to the face. Kane is climbing, but Spike comes in, Kane whips him to the ropes and while Spike was running back, Kane puts the ladder in front of him. Bubba nails Kane with a steel chair. Jericho nails Bubba with a chair. RVD does a spinning kick on Jericho. Hardy jumps on Kane in the corner. RVD does the Van Terminator on Kane. Jericho tries to suplex Jeff on the ladder, but Jeff reverses it and suplexes Jericho. Jeff throws Christian from the top rope onto the ladder. Jeff places the ladder and climbs, then Bubba climbs the other side and suplexed him off the top of the ladder. Everyone was down for about a minute. RVD crawled back up. He is climbing the ladder, then Bubba climbs up too and knocks him off, but Bubba falls too. Jericho climbs up, but Spike tries to stop him and Jericho kept kicking him off. Spike had enough and pushed the ladder, which caused Jericho to go flying over the top rope. Spike is crawling up on the ladder, but Christian pulls him off. Spike tries to go for the Dudley dog on Christian, but Christian throws him to the outside and Spike lands through a table. Christian is climbing the ladder, Bubba puts a ladder beside him and climbs it too and does the Bubba bomb from the top of the ladder. RVD gets up on the top rope and does the 5 star frog splash on Christian. Jeff misses the Swanton Bomb. Jeff Hardy gets back body dropped over the top rope through the table on the outside. RVD places the ladder in the ring and climbs, but Jericho nails him with a steel chair. Jericho climbs, but Kane is back up and climbs on the other side. Kane chokeslams Chris Jericho off the ladder. Kane gets up, climbs the ladder and gets the belts.Winner: Still WWE Tag Team Champions, Kane & The Hurricane (Although Hurricane never wrestled because he was attacked by HHH and Flair backstage.)

Looks like i got some stuff wrong on who was with who and who did what, but yeah i'm pretty sure thats is.I remember the bump Jericho took off the ladder to the outside he nearly hit the steel steps on his way down.Thanks alot for finding it, i'll go and have a look at some tape traders lists to find it now.Cheers. Edited by smp

Was it this match? -

Looks like i got some stuff wrong on who was with who and who did what, but yeah i'm pretty sure thats is.I remember the bump Jericho took off the ladder to the outside he nearly hit the steel steps on his way down.Thanks alot for finding it, i'll go and have a look at some tape traders lists to find it now.Cheers.
I always remember this match for what could have been a blown or forgotten spot where Jericho realised he was the only guy in the ring. The ladder was sitting under the belts ready for him to climb, he looks around, see's everyone is outside the ring and has to go out and join them. Just always found that funny as he could have easily won the match there and then, but had to look silly and leave the ring. Edited by bwo

Are Animal and Johnny Ace brothers?

Yes
There's a third one as well, isn't there? Can somebody remind me who he is? Ta.

He was called the Terminator

Mark Laurenitis
Thanks. I thought it was something like that, but for some reason, the only "Terminator" I could think of was Crash the Terminator, who I knew was Bill DeMott, so it couldn't have been him.