The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

It was from that 3 stages of Hell bout he had with Triple H at Armaggeddon 2002.

That's right - the spot they show on the video is the big spot in the last match of the three - which was a ladder match (but not a very good one).
I actually watched a bit of this last night, while transferring the event to dvd. They're running WAY over on this match, and the ladder match portion of it only goes about 3 minutes...

I just got Fab Four on DVD, and I'm blown away by how good a DVD it is.Was it ever shown in the USA, or even given a video release?

I believe I once saw it over there on a shelf in Blockbuster Video.I remember it airing on Sky over here....Although I don't know if it ever aired in the states or not.

Guest CradlePiledriver

I'm pretty sure that the special aired on Sky Sports shortly before Summerslam 1997.

Yeah, it must have been before SummerSlam because Undertaker had the World Title with him in his interview, but they also kept mentioning the "upcoming" One Night Only ppv so sometime around July/August.

One Night Only was September 20th 1997. And the interviews were pre-taped by a good week or two - which could explain why taker still had the belt - as I remember clips from the interviews airing prior to the showing as a teaser trailer of sorts.

Guest Sebastien

During the invasion, Austin has a different music. i was wondering, was it a wwe one or a band one, and is there anywhjere i can get it?

The song was by Disturbed and I think it was called Glass ShattersAny Download clients like Kazaa and Limewire will have it