The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

What was the storyline that lead to Raj Ghosh teaming with Thunder and Drew McDonald at FWA British Uprising 3?

They were all members of heel stable The Family in the FWA. If I remember correctly he joined at Vendetta 05 after a string of losses, including one to Nikita. He'd been with them for a while before that match. Thunder got brought in when Paul Travell turned face and left the group, they were also feuding with Burchil because of...something else, and Terry Funk was recruited by Dean Ayass to even the sides.

Ah right, cheers. Forgot that it was an extension of the Family vs. Paul Travell fued.Edit:Does anyone have an MP3 of Jack Xavier's old FWA music? I used to have it and must have downloaded from here or the FWA website, so someone might be able to help me out.

Edited by Big Rob

Did Mike Awesome actually knock the teeth out of Spike Dudley's "girlfriend" in late 1999/early 2000? There is some footage on the 2000 Guilty As Charged VHS that shows an incident, but I just wondered if it was real or just really well performed.

What do you call the song that is used on the GAEA commerical on TWC?It has the lyric "Yesterday's hero"Many thanks.

"Rock Your Love Away". It's Meiko Satomura's theme.

Nope, she'd previously lost the teeth in an accident (nothing to do with wrestling) so put in a couple of false ones for the angle. She was actually the lighting director for the TNN shows.

Well I never. They played it out really well in that case. Cheers for the info!

Guest deanolfc88

What is the song on memphis wrestling when Lawler is driving in his car in the music video and he has the word gypsy in it looked like the 80s to me.

What was the 8 man tag match The Coach was talking about on this week on Heat from seven years ago! He seemed to say something like I won't say who was in the match, got me wondering if Benoit was in it and he was having a dig!