The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

http://www.thehistoryofwwe.com

Jarrett took himself off TV after losing the NWA title to Sting. Post-match, a teary-eyed Jarrett announced he was going home.

In reality, he's having a break , partially because he's been doing this since the 80's, and partially because everyone's sick of him. The plan is to re-invent himself as a sort-of Stone Cold Jeff Jarrett, hero of the common man.

Guest Black Ice

Having just watched Survivor Series 88 on tagged classic - the event was very cut down and only lasted about an hour and 45 mins, was just wondering if anyone knows the reason for this??Does it happen on many other tagged's??Re: taggeds - i LOVE DOUBLE DOUBLE F :p

Any recent news on The Dynamite Kid? I remember a rumour that he may have appeared backstage at a FWA event a few years ago, but apart from that I've not heard anything.I always hope that the WWE might induct him into the HofF - but I guess a guy in a wheelchair sends the wrong message...

• Paid Members

Having just watched Survivor Series 88 on tagged classic - the event was very cut down and only lasted about an hour and 45 mins, was just wondering if anyone knows the reason for this??Does it happen on many other tagged's??Re: taggeds - i LOVE DOUBLE DOUBLE F :p

All of the old WWE PPV's, from around 88-91, are clipped. Just due to time constraints I guess. Edited by bAzTNM

Any recent news on The Dynamite Kid? I remember a rumour that he may have appeared backstage at a FWA event a few years ago, but apart from that I've not heard anything.

He appeared at the end of Revival, where he gave the KoE trophy to Jody Fleisch. I'm guessing that was in 2001.

I always hope that the WWE might induct him into the HofF - but I guess a guy in a wheelchair sends the wrong message...

Him being wheelchair bound has nothing to do with it. Just look at Freddie Blassie, who's last appearance on WWE was in a wheelchair. I'd imagine the bigger issue is what he'd say on an open mic, as from what I hear he can be a bit outspoken. Apparently he's also a bit of a cock as well.

Guest Black Ice

All of the old WWE PPV's, from around 88-91, are clipped. Just due to time constraints I guess.
thanks very much mate, jus need to get out of that period of time now lol