The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Kenny i never actually said the fire was cold its just called Cold Fire as it doesnt burn so dont jusmp to conclusions so easily.Dan Williams

Paul Travell would tend to disagree with everything you say....
Hey im just going by what ive been told by people who have done it before so dont be so critical, but you raise a good point i was just wondering how did travell get set on fire.Dan Williams
We covered this here:-

The setup was thus:-Ulf Herman & Mikey Whipwreck are duking it out with (read: massacring) Raj Ghosh & Paul Travell in a Hardcore match. A table is lit on fire and Travell, who had his back covered in flame retardant gel earlier on, is thrown through it. However, the motion of Paul's body falling through the table put the small flames out, so the desired effect wasn't achieved. At this point, Whipwreck squirts lighter fluid at Travell's back, which is ignited by Travell's burning T-shirt and lights him up a treat. Unfortunately, it also disperses the gel and gives him a thumping great burn on his back.The venue staff went mental and I'm sure it was just frantic pleas of "we didn't know the crazy Yank was going to do that; we'll give him a good shoeing" that prevented the show being stopped there and then.

Ok, this might be a daft question.I recently downloaded a wrestling show from PWtorrents and it was a big file. However, the files are all in a format I (and my PC) don't recoqnise, they end in kyr.r[insert number].How do I format them or use software to plonk them onto a DVD?Thanks in advance.

Ok, this might be a daft question.I recently downloaded a wrestling show from PWtorrents and it was a big file. However, the files are all in a format I (and my PC) don't recoqnise, they end in kyr.r[insert number].How do I format them or use software to plonk them onto a DVD?Thanks in advance.

Looks like the files may be zipped in winrar format. What you will need to do is find winrar, and use that to extract the files. It is very irritating when people zip torrent files.

What was the deal with The Rock's heel turn at SS98? Were seeds for a turn carefully planned over a few months, or was it a sudden turn? IIRC, was he feuding with Vince in late 1998? If so, why the sudden heel turn?

Edited by Max Power

Since the title had been vacated during the whole Austin/Brothers of Destruction mess and the fact that all the main challengers seemed to be against Vince, Vince said he was grooming a corporate champion, someone that would represent him. It was played out as if Mankind was the chosen one, being given the Hardcore Title, an easy first round opponent and so on, but then in the final Vince redid the previous year's infamous finish turning The Rock heel. So the storyline build was there but I don't recall it being made obvious The Rock was the man Vince was talking about.

• Paid Members

It wasn't obvious until it actually happened, at which point all the clues came together. During the tournament, Rock pinned corporate member Big Bossman in 3 seconds, then pinned Ken Shamrock when Bossman threw a nightstick in but Rock intercepted it.After the turn, you suddenly realised Bossman had taken a dive, then deliberately misthrown the nightstick.