The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Y'know what, now you mention it, I think it was on Davey Boy in 1999 as well. I'm sure it was used in the build-up video to their short, dull match at No Mercy that year.

It was HHH Vs Bulldog from one of the first Smackdowns. Rock was refereeing AND commentating at the same time. The highlight of the match apart from the Elbow was when Bulldog had HHH covered for a pin. Rock takes the mike and counts the pin:" 1........2.........IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE ROCK COUNTS TO THREE!"Genius. There's a kid in the front row that soils himself.

Y'know what, now you mention it, I think it was on Davey Boy in 1999 as well. I'm sure it was used in the build-up video to their short, dull match at No Mercy that year.

The footage.
You rule.EDIT: You SUPER rule! I've just watched the "kazoo" segment as well. :laugh: Edited by gwailofilms

• Paid Members

It was HHH Vs Bulldog from one of the first Smackdowns. Rock was refereeing AND commentating at the same time. The highlight of the match apart from the Elbow was when Bulldog had HHH covered for a pin. Rock takes the mike and counts the pin:" 1........2.........IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE ROCK COUNTS TO THREE!"Genius. There's a kid in the front row that soils himself.

It's the Smackdown taped after Unforgiven, which would make it 28 September 1999. I was there, see :-)

Question regarding Attitude era Tagged Classics.Just wanted to know will Silvervision be editing the WWF logo out or like previous Tagged Classics leaving them as they were filmed,If so then it saves me forking out stupid prices for Royal Rumble 2000 and 2002.

Its real fire in a sense, its ligter fluid sprayed on the table and set on fire. Its cold fire though and if any of the fluid were to come off the table it wouldnt set fire to anything, this is why the fire goes out when the wrestlers make contact with itDan Williams

Its real fire in a sense, its ligter fluid sprayed on the table and set on fire. Its cold fire though and if any of the fluid were to come off the table it wouldnt set fire to anything, this is why the fire goes out when the wrestlers make contact with itDan Williams

Cold fire? What? It's the draught of a 300lb man hitting it at high speed that puts it out, and I'm fairly certain it's real lighter fluid that's used. If you've ever been a bit careless when lighting a cigarette, you'll know that lighter fluid doesn't burn "cold".