The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I suspected as much. No-one got any first hand experience?editing this post in reply to wrestlescotland-thanks, I thought they would be. :( otherwise they'd not be so much cheaper. ta to bwo too (<--crap, is that a sentence?)

Edited by craggy

To add a bit more info the kids belts are pretty much the same size as those plastic ones sold in the shops but metal and faux leather obviously.The adult ones are full size replicas exactly to the same scale as the belts seen on TV but with cheaper materials obviously.

Guest the_uk_fan

Does anyone know if Jody Fleisch once competed as part of a tag team known as the 'Flying Phoenix's'? It's an argument between me and a friend. He says it was around 1998....???

• Paid Members

Howdys.I'm after identifying a song featured on a recent WWE PPV (not sure which). All I have to go on is the (possible) line "...I'm a ... mother fuckin' survivor...".Any help would be appreciated. I wish to steal it from the internet.Thankyou.

That would be Survival of the Sickest, by Saliva.

Something just reminded me.I was watched Newcastle vs Everton on Sunday and during the half-time break, before they came out, they played Kurt Angle's WWE music. Who was the song recorded by?Thank you brahs.

Is it not "Medal" by WWE composer Jim Johnson? Which may have had another title when it was used by The Patriot. Of course, this could easily be WWFE spin because it does sound awfully like it could be stock music.For the record, Reading came out to HHH's The Game when they played Middlesbrough on the first day of the season...