The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Ultraman

Awesome name but...who?
He was a luchadore. Unfortunately, I have know other information on him, apart from, that he teamed with Eddy Guerrero in a dark match at WCW Wrestle War '91.
I think he went on to be Damien 666 on US indys/ECW (and did a lot of impressions of other wrestlers during matches) and then Cyclope in AAA and WCW.

Where is next years Royal Rumble going to be held at, I know its in San Antonio, Texas but which arena ?. I was pretty sure it was the SBC Center but now I think its the AT&T Center, not 100% sure which one it is.

EDIT - Never mind it is SBC Center found it here

- http://corporate.wwe.com/news/2006/2006_04_10.jsp

Edited by the g

April 7, 2004 - NWA^TNA: Kid Kash & Dallas defeated Low Ki & Chris Daniels to win the NWA World Tag Team title Tournament! That was what i could find

Ultraman

Awesome name but...who?
He was a luchadore. Unfortunately, I have know other information on him, apart from, that he teamed with Eddy Guerrero in a dark match at WCW Wrestle War '91.
I think he went on to be Damien 666 on US indys/ECW (and did a lot of impressions of other wrestlers during matches) and then Cyclope in AAA and WCW.
I was just re-reading my Eddy Guerrero obit issue of the Observer this past weekend, and he did go on to become Damian 666.

Guest Ray Vonne

How long did JBL hold the WWE Championship for? (anyone know the exact length down to the amount of weeks/days) ;)