The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Approximately how many smart marks are there in the UK?

It's impossible to say. This place has about 3000 members. Many of them never posted. Many more haven't posted in years. Some people have had multiple accounts. There's probably lots who post on other forums, or no forums. I'd guess 5 to 10 thousand.

and who/what does Greg Lambert write for?

Powerslam magazine

Pro Wrestling Observer -How do I go about subscribing from the UK?

E-mail moonsault@3colours.com. Tell them you want to subscribe.

• Paid Members

What was the song used on the build up video to FWA British Uprising 3?

'Worlds Collide' by Citizen Smith, the band the FWA's music guy was in. Apparently the band have now broken up, and Rusty has quit wrestling, taking his lovely entrance themes with him. :(

I keep on hearing stories of Phil Collins meeting the Warrior in the early nineties. Did this actually happen? Cheers brahs.

Yeah. There was a picture of it in WWF Magazine. I believe it was some sort of charity event or something. A similar occasion brought together Steve Borden and Gordon Sumner for a picture which appeared in several UK newspapers (most of which labelled our Sting as a WWF wrestler)...

I keep on hearing stories of Phil Collins meeting the Warrior in the early nineties. Did this actually happen? Cheers brahs.

Yeah. There was a picture of it in WWF Magazine. I believe it was some sort of charity event or something. A similar occasion brought together Steve Borden and Gordon Sumner for a picture which appeared in several UK newspapers (most of which labelled our Sting as a WWF wrestler)...
Actually I have this magazine still-it was for a 'TV special' Phil Collins did in the States....he wrestled Warrior as part of a special video they made for a performance of, I believe, Two Hearts. (Cue many, many people suggesting he would have been better suited using Bret Hart there...lol)

• Paid Members

Actually I have this magazine still-it was for a 'TV special' Phil Collins did in the States....he wrestled Warrior as part of a special video they made for a performance of, I believe, Two Hearts. (Cue many, many people suggesting he would have been better suited using Bret Hart there...lol)
Thanks brah.Proved right. ~

Guest Ray Vonne

Are ther any UK based wrestlers who have a musical gimmick/character e.g. The Honkeytonk Man in the United States, but now and in this country?