The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Anyone know why Kevin Nash wasn't interviewed for the nWo Back In Black dvd?At the time there were only three guys in the WWF's shitty incarnation of the nWo, yet they still only interviewed two of them? :confused:

Nash was probably in one of his two injury spells he had in the WWE and was probably laid up in hospital.

As there's a great amount of detail on his fluctuating childhood; was it Jake Roberts' idea for the Pick Your Poison DVD? I can't really imagine him mentioning some of the things that he does, had WWE simply approached Roberts...How much control was he likely to have had over representation/creative issues?

Edited by Van_Dammer

1.Watching TNA Classics on TWC, about a dozen people hold signs for Athena every week. Who is Athena and why was he/she/it so popular in the early days of TNA? 2. Who were the caged TNA dancers and who's descision was it to get rid of them?

Edited by Calum

1.Watching TNA Classics on TWC, about a dozen people hold signs for Athena every week. Who is Athena and why was he/she/it so popular in the early days of TNA?

I've wondered that too. :confused: As for the 2nd question, the only one I know was Lollipop who went on to manage and occasionally wrestle in TNA and also ROH. Wasn't she the one who ended up topless during a TNA match?

At the beginning of a particular episode of Raw, there was a McMahon/Trish/Benjamin skit. Can anyone give me the details of what they were parodying in it?

I can't exactly remember, but I think it was something do with a basketball player in the U.S.A hitting a fan, either that or something involving another sport.

At the beginning of a particular episode of Raw, there was a McMahon/Trish/Benjamin skit. Can anyone give me the details of what they were parodying in it?

I can't exactly remember, but I think it was something do with a basketball player in the U.S.A hitting a fan, either that or something involving another sport.
RoyWalker.jpg"It's good, but it's not right."The NFL had made an advert for Monday Night Football featuring the cast of Desperate Housewives, with them trying to get their man's attention, but then they all sat around watching the game, ending with the line, "Are you ready for some football?"WWE lifted a lot of the dialogue and altered it to make a parody.The original advert got into a bit of trouble for being too sexy and provocative. WWE got away with it as it was seen to advertise entertainment, rather than pure sport.

• Paid Members

Probably a really stupid question but I was just wondering who actually won the Royal Rumble 97 match? I remember there being controversy over whether it was Bret Hart or Austin at the end. I don't remember hearing an official decision.Cheers brahs.

• Paid Members

1.Watching TNA Classics on TWC, about a dozen people hold signs for Athena every week. Who is Athena and why was he/she/it so popular in the early days of TNA?

I've wondered that too. :confused:
Athena was some small, hot, browned hair chick used at the beginning of TNA. She was hawt with a capital "H". Edited by bAzTNM

• Paid Members

Probably a really stupid question but I was just wondering who actually won the Royal Rumble 97 match? I remember there being controversy over whether it was Bret Hart or Austin at the end. I don't remember hearing an official decision.Cheers brahs.

Austin won. He got thrown out by Bret but the referees missed it so he returned and eliminated Bret, Taker and Vader to be declared the winner.It was then decided however that because he won under shady circumstances they would have the Final Four match to decide who was the real winner and the true number one contender but then Shawn lost his smile so they made it for the title instead.

Austin officially was announced as winning the Rumble.Due to the finish, the final four in the match, Bret, Austin, Taker and Vader were supposed to meet in a Four Way at the next PPV, under over top rope, pin fall and submition elimination rules, to decide the number one contender for Mania 14. As you probably know by now that match became a title match after HBgay "went to find his smile". Edited by bwo