The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Guest scott swift24

what programs are available to make stuff like the video packages used before matches... just general clips being put together along with music... thanx

Windows Movie Maker is very easy to use, and cheap (well, I got mine with my PC!).For quality your better off getting Vegas Movie Maker (might not be the full name, but google that). The program lets you have DVD quality picture at best and is perfect off what your planning on doing.

what programs are available to make stuff like the video packages used before matches... just general clips being put together along with music... thanx

I used Adobe Premier at university, but I'm not sure if you can save your work as an .mpeg or .avi or whatever.

For making video packages i think Final Cut Pro is the absolute best programme but it is only available on Mac. I use this at college and it is easy to use and awesome.If you want proof it is the best then i would try and find an interview on the apple.com website in which they interview the guys who make all the entrance videos and music packages for a little wrestling promotion called the WWE.

The only other one that came to my mind was Jody Fleisch vs Jonny Storm. I only know of FIVE which are: FWA, Revival, ROH, CZW and IWW - but imagine there have been others.

I saw them wrestle on a K-Star show in Birmingham. They probably wrestled in Hammerlock too, seeing as both came from there I think.

Guest DEAD MAN

Can anybody give me names of all the wrestling promotions in Italy, I know of ICW but heard about an EWF(?) or something like that. Could you give me websites if possible aswel. Thanks in advance :)

So I was watching Smackdown and thinking that Eddie Guerrero deserves a freakin' Emmy or something, and I got to wondering:Has any pro-wrestling TV show or commerical release ever won a mainstream industry award, either for the show itself or for an individual performance (more likely to be an editor or producer than a wrestler, I expect)?

I was wondering what happened to Dick Slater? He got charged with murder of his girlfriend back in 2003 but I never heard how it turned out. Anyone know?

Off topic but I am so glad that Vince Russo was nowhere the wrestling business in '91. Scott Steiner getting severely injured by two big Dicks would have obviously seen an early debut of the Johnsons. :(

• Paid Members

So I was watching Smackdown and thinking that Eddie Guerrero deserves a freakin' Emmy or something, and I got to wondering:Has any pro-wrestling TV show or commerical release ever won a mainstream industry award, either for the show itself or for an individual performance (more likely to be an editor or producer than a wrestler, I expect)?

I don't remember the details, but I think the 1999 WWF Superbowl advert "Get it?" (the one set in Titan Towers where the wrestlers were acting normal but the office workers were doing wrestling stuff) won an advertising award.Also, Wrestling With Shadows won a shedload of independent film awards.

A FEW PURO QUESTIONS.......Unless i'm mistaken, would i be correct in thinking that the following "Dream Matches" have never happened in singles competition.Kenta Kobashi Vs Genichiro TenryuKenta Kobashi Vs Keiji Muto/Great MutaMitsuharu Misawa Vs Kensuke SasakiMitsuharu Misawa Vs Genichiro TenryuMitsuharu Misawa Vs Keiji Muto/Great MutaIf there are any other dream matches that haven't happened please feel free to add.Also does anyone know the dates of every match between Kenta Kobashi & Mitsuharu Misawa and also Misawa & Toshiaki Kawada (singles only)?