The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Just realised my original reply never appeared for some reason. Anyhow, the first four WCW UK videos came out the day after WrestleMania 8.

16 YEARS AGO!? Jesus, now I really am starting to feel old, especially since I remember buying all four not soon after they came out :(

• Paid Members

Just a quick one.Who was the "Starblazer" in WCW, around 1990? He faced the Big Cat in an utterly terrible match at "Clash of the Champions 13". Thank you.ADDED: It wasn't Big Cat. Can't remember now.

Edited by bAzTNM

• Paid Members

I would search for this but the function is broken. Does anyone know the exact details behind Shawn Michaels (allegedly) trying to get out of his WWE contract during the monday night wars so he could join WCW?Cheers in advance.

I would search for this but the function is broken. Does anyone know the exact details behind Shawn Michaels (allegedly) trying to get out of his WWE contract during the monday night wars so he could join WCW?

After Bret Hart beat him up for real one day in the summer of 1997 he did threaten to go to the venue Nitro was being held at. I don't believe he was ever serious about defecting or went into serious negotiations with WCW but was just trying to save face on that night.

Was Savio Vega always intended to be the winner of 1994's King of the Ring, or was it a straight swap for Razor Ramon?

Not sure what you mean, as Savio never won the King of the Ring. And it was 95, not 94.
Oops! Total error there. He won 3 different matches on the night but not the whole 1995 tournament. What I meant was, was Savio always intended to be in the King of the Ring, or was it literally a last minute swap with Razor, as they were playing the whole "Razor could fight a single match, but not a whole tournament" deal, Edited by KRS

I would search for this but the function is broken. Does anyone know the exact details behind Shawn Michaels (allegedly) trying to get out of his WWE contract during the monday night wars so he could join WCW?

After Bret Hart beat him up for real one day in the summer of 1997 he did threaten to go to the venue Nitro was being held at. I don't believe he was ever serious about defecting or went into serious negotiations with WCW but was just trying to save face on that night.
If 'pushing him from behind and pulling his hair' translates to 'beat him up', then you're right.