The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Dont know if this is already on here but what do I need to do to progress above Backyarder on these forumsplease PM me with response or ill find it on here whatever

Post more... I think its 50 posts to advance to "In Training"
thank you for the response

Did anyone watch TNA today erm... today? I left on whilst in the shower and Don West came on and started sprouting shit in the mist he calls Jeremy Borash, Jamie at least twice... what a fuckwit.

That was definitely the last televised match, but I think I remember reading a house show report from a Miami show in November or December 2004 where he made a surprise appearance and tagged with Rikishi in the main event.Just tried to google it but couldn't find anything. Maybe I imagined it.

Kishi got his books in July 2004 im sure.

That was definitely the last televised match, but I think I remember reading a house show report from a Miami show in November or December 2004 where he made a surprise appearance and tagged with Rikishi in the main event.Just tried to google it but couldn't find anything. Maybe I imagined it.

You imagined it. Maybe he just appeared.

Kishi got his books in July 2004 im sure.
Yeah thats right, the 16th July

WWE (Raw) @ Birmingham, England - NEC Arena - May 29, 2004

WWE Raw Tag Team Champion Edge pinned Batista with the spear

Rhyno & Lita defeated Tyson Tomko & Trish Stratus when Rhyno pinned Tomko after the Gore; the match started as Matt Hardy & Lita against Tomko & Trish but Kane came out and chokeslammed Hardy

WWE Women

WWE (Raw) @ Birmingham, England - NEC Arena - May 29, 2004WWE Raw Tag Team Champion Edge pinned Batista with the spearRhyno & Lita defeated Tyson Tomko & Trish Stratus when Rhyno pinned Tomko after the Gore; the match started as Matt Hardy & Lita against Tomko & Trish but Kane came out and chokeslammed HardyWWE Women

Event: WWA ShowDate: December 1, 2001Location: Birmingham, EnglandArena: Birmingham Arena WWA International Cruiserweight Title Match: Juventud Guerrera defeated Psichosis to retain the titleBlack Wedding Match: Gangrel defeated Luna Vachon in a "Black Wedding" matchBuff Bagwell defeated Stevie RayBrian Christopher defeated Disco InfernoKonnan and Nathan Jones defeated The West Hollywood Blondes (Lenny Lane and Lodi)Hardcore Tables Match: Norman Smiley defeated Crowbar in a "Hardcore Tables" matchWWA World Heavyweight Title Match (Triple Threat Match): Jeff Jarett defeated Road Dogg and Scott Steiner in a triple threat match when Jarrett pinned Road Dogg to retain the title.

WWF @ Glasgow, Scotland - SECC - April 17, 1992

Tatanka pinned Kato

Virgil pinned the Warlord

Rick Martel pinned Kerry Von Erich

The Big Bossman pinned the Berzerker

Davey Boy Smith pinned Repo Man

The Bushwhackers defeated the Brooklyn Brawler (sub. for Ted Dibiase) & WWF Tag Team Champion IRS

The Undertaker fought Sid Justice to a double count-out

I went to the SECC show the following night (first show ever :thumbsup: ) - here was the card

Owen Hart beat Skinner

Sgt Slaughter beat Col Mustaffa

Bret Hart beat Shawn Michaels

Macho Man beat The Mountie

El Matador beat Dino Bravo

Hacksaw Jim Duggan beat Papa Shango

LOD beat The Nasty Boys

Ah, happy days :laugh:

This site has almost ALL WWF/E, WCW and ECW results - great resource http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling/cawthon777/ - might check it now to see if I was accurate with results typed from top of my head as per above lol

Edited by Ant