The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Ive had that problem with XWT-Classics, no matter how hard i tried in that initial few weeks, i couldnt get the appropriate ratio, probably the best advice is download the latest episode of RAW,SD!,ECW or TNA as soon as possible, leave it running overnight and hope you can build a decent ratio of that. Failing that, just donate 20 dollars, trust me, it will pay for itself many times over.

Does donating count you out of the ratio thing? I'm in work so think it's best not to look right now, but I would totally go for that cos i reckon I would use it enough. Thanks

you would need to check, each site has a different level of donations that exempts you from the ratio problem, but its definatly the handiest and easiest way to go. I think XWT is around the 20 dollars mark. PWT is more i think, really is down to how much you want to use it.

XWT is just another torrents site, I use both of them (and XWTClassics) some things would pop up on one thats not on another etc. Not too sure about signups at the moment, i think XWTClassics is still open. Cant check, am in work as well.

I'll be wearing a back brace by 3pm today, ain't looking forward to it all. But..Does anybody know anything about a "J.W. Storm" in WCW during 1990? He was pushed like the second coming of Big Sid on there.Cheers.

Jeff Warner, a Portland, Or guy. Used to team with Art Barr in the Big Juice and Beetlejuice tag team, and headed for Turnerland at the same time as Barr got there as the juicer. Finisher was a chokeslam on a running opponent, and was pretty cool to see in squash matches. Had a decent look and charisma from what I remember, but in-ring skills weren't fantastic. Got a WWF try-out in late 91, IIRC, and may have had some pedigree as a boxer...

• Paid Members

I'll be wearing a back brace by 3pm today, ain't looking forward to it all. But..Does anybody know anything about a "J.W. Storm" in WCW during 1990? He was pushed like the second coming of Big Sid on there.Cheers.

Real name Jeff Warner, started in Portland as Big Juice (ahem) teaming with 'Beetlejuice' Art Barr. After his first WCW run (where he also did various jobber tag team/masked gimmicks), he came back in the mid-90s as Maxx Muscle, DDP's bodyguard. Once he was dropped from the Page angle he went off to Saturday Night duty and hung around for a couple of years until they remembered to end his contract.

Has there been any more news on Sting's contract status? Last I read he had re-signed with TNA, but the fact he's not appeared on tv suggests otherwise.In the exact reverse, Senshi has apparently been released and yet has been on tv every week. What gives?

Senshi's just filmed his last televised match and Sting's only doing a light schedule with TNA, some PPVs and the TV leading up to the PPVs he's booked for, he only wants to be used for a reason not just for the sake of it.