The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Yes they do, and hopefully they are, but according to last week's ECW, ECW TV is being recorded on monday, which annoyingly would mean no HEaT, and a really short show on tuesday probably.

Thanks for that. I am contemplating going to Raw tomorrow but worse case scenario may mean that I won't get there until 7.15-7.45pm and I don't want to miss too much.

I'm guessing he means the "I didn't know the German word for formaldehyde" one. It's called "Anti-Hardcore" on his DVD.My link was meant to go to my reply about the "Cane Dewey" promo. The one you're looking for happened a couple of weeks later and is discussed at length in the RIM thread I linked to earlier. That thread also contains a full transcript of such classics as Steve Austin's 7 minutes on why Bischoff sucks and he rules and Cactus' best promo from the "softcore" period, wherein he advises Tommy Dreamer that there's still hope for him in the "magical land of WCW."

I'm guessing he means the "I didn't know the German word for formaldehyde" one. It's called "Anti-Hardcore" on his DVD.My link was meant to go to my reply about the "Cane Dewey" promo. The one you're looking for happened a couple of weeks later and is discussed at length in the RIM thread I linked to earlier. That thread also contains a full transcript of such classics as Steve Austin's 7 minutes on why Bischoff sucks and he rules and Cactus' best promo from the "softcore" period, wherein he advises Tommy Dreamer that there's still hope for him in the "magical land of WCW."

:thumbsup:

I was reading the most recent issue of Powerslam, and I noticed in a piece on All Japan, the mentioned the world tag team title. I haven't followed All japan in years, but they always used to have 2 tag titles, the double titles and the all asia tag titles. Have they unified or changed the name of the titles, or were Powerslam just being lazy writing the article?