The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Does anyone know the dates for BCW shows the rest of the year seeing how theres no website?

• Paid Members

What happened to Armando Estrada?

He was shunted aside during the McMahon-Umaga relationship - he hasn't been seen since Lashley pushed him down a ramp into a wall whilst Estrada was already in a wheelchair as a result of being thrown over the top rope by Lashley. I don't know if there's any plans for him to return, but IMO the Umaga character is missing something without a manager.

Does anyone have a current UK scenario on EWR?

Can someone answer this question please.
I haven't heard of one in a while, its always good to check at www.ewbattleground.com/forum in the scenario section as that is where a lot of the new ones are posted.

Can some please post the roster that featured on UFC's Sudden Impact video game?

This roster is from Wiki and may not be comprehensive:Pedro Rizzo Tim Sylvia Andrei Arlovski Ricco Rodriguez Gary Goodridge Renato Sobral Elvis Sinosic Ken Shamrock Tito Ortiz Chuck Liddell Vitor Belfort Kevin Randleman Eugene Jackson Phil Baroni Dave Menne Shonie Carter Matt Hughes Robbie Lawler Pete Spratt Yves Edwards BJ Penn Duane Ludwig Matt Serra Caol Uno

• Paid Members

At the time he announced it as "an undisclosed amount". Most likely they agreed to keep the amount secret, which I'd imagine is usually done to avoid setting a precedent for future cases along the same lines.

Does anyone have the ratings in for TNA Victory Road 2007 on Bravo 2?