The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Arn suffered an injury to his neck, with caused him to lose feeling in his left hand. He talks about it in his 'My spot' promo, where he asks Curt Hennig to take over from him in The Horsemen. I believe the condition of his left arm has deteriated over the years.I think his last match was... Arn Anderson and Mongo McMichael Vs. The Amazing French Canadians at the start of '97.

Not to mention the botched surgery.

Going back to Finlay, what ever happened to the injury that forced him to retire? From what I remember it was pretty bad, and certainly not something anyone expected him to come back from.

Brain Knobbs put him through a table, and a jagged piece cut into his leg and sliced a nerve in hideous fashion. He was actually given only a 50% chance of ever walking again...He was wrestling by the end of the same year. No secret or miracle, just good surgery and a good attitude towards getting back. Edited by Leicester Lantern

Going back to Finlay, what ever happened to the injury that forced him to retire? From what I remember it was pretty bad, and certainly not something anyone expected him to come back from.

Brain Knobbs put him through a table, and a jagged piece cut into his leg and sliced a nerve in hideous fashion. He was actually given only a 50% chance of ever walking again...He was wrestling by the end of the same year. No secret or miracle, just good surgery and a good attitude towards getting back.
Well, that and the fact that he's the toughest man who has ever lived. Doesn't he have a splint in his boot or something, kinda like Steiner has/had?

I believe it's Tricky - Wonder Woman

I'm surprised you can hear that theme even when you're unconscious.
I hear it in my sleep, so it might be possible.On topic though, are we sure it's a released track? I'm sure the first line is "Cheerleader Melissa, she's so delicious...", so I figured it was a custom job. However, if it is available...

It's definitely commercially available. It's "#1 Da Woman" by Tricky from the album 'Blowback' and features John Frusciante of RHCP on guitar and backing vocals.

Opening lines are

"She's malicious, as some delicious

superstitious, super suspicious"