The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

In Foleys first book he states that he had "a brief fling with a female wrester who most of you should know", any idea who that could be?

He also mentioned about the romance in his moest recent book, and think said something along the lines that the woman was around 12 years older than him, my first thought was Susan Sexton (I can't remember if he said she was Australian or it is just me), but that is nothing more than speculation on my part.

In Foleys first book he states that he had "a brief fling with a female wrester who most of you should know", any idea who that could be?

He also mentioned about the romance in his moest recent book, and think said something along the lines that the woman was around 12 years older than him, my first thought was Susan Sexton (I can't remember if he said she was Australian or it is just me), but that is nothing more than speculation on my part.
I might be remembering things very wrongly, but I'm fairly certain it wouldn't have been Susan Sexton. Mick wouldn't quite by her type, if you know what I mean...

Was she a lezza then?

I wouldn't have put it in such vulgar terms, but that's my recollection. I could easily be wrong, though, as time has scarred me...
Ooops sorry! Was she a dyke then?

Was the original (and subsequently current) DX theme actually done by Rage Against The Machine, or is that an urban legend?

It's an urban legend. I cant remember the name of the band that performed the song at the moment, but it's on one of the WWE music CD's i think.