The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

When is Bryan Danielson expected to return to the ring?

I believe Danielson is due to return in the summer. He has already "worked" a match but it was more an angle with him doing one move.

Also is there any more on ROH's return to the uk?

From what I read on the ROH forums, ROH officials were telling people that they were looking at an October return.

Bryan Danielson is Booked on Pro Wrestling NOAH's "Spring Navigation" Tour that begins at the start of April.

Which ROH show was outside in a big city?

Are you talking about the infamous match which was shown on TV? If it's the one involving Azrieal, it was in the city of Manhatten, New York and was used to promote an upcomming RoH show in the same city.
I just seen it in the background of a DVD menu. I think Aires was hitting a 450 in it if that helps??
It was an exhibition on a morning news program intended to promote ROH. The segments are featured on one of the ROH DVDs.
That dvd is "The Future Is Now", a wonderful show from the afternoon of June 12th 2005 held in New York City a few blocks away from the first ECW One Night Stand which happened later that evening. :thumbsup:
You're right, and that leads me to a question of my own. Anyone have any idea why they've not run the venue since? It looked fantastic on DVD.

Just a quickie.How long has Hulk Hogan played the political game? I've obviously heard all about his WCW antics, and his refusal to do jobs since his 2002 comeback, but does anyone know of any politicking in his original WWF run? Was he worse during this time? Or did he play by the book? Anybody heard any stories?

• Paid Members

Ok, I know it's been asked before but does anyone know how to get around those stupid regional blocks on sites like WWE.com that stop you watching videos outside the US? Ive been finding more and more sites that adhear to it and it's realy starting to piss me off, there must be a reasonably simple way round it?!

• Paid Members

Just a quickie.How long has Hulk Hogan played the political game? I've obviously heard all about his WCW antics, and his refusal to do jobs since his 2002 comeback, but does anyone know of any politicking in his original WWF run? Was he worse during this time? Or did he play by the book? Anybody heard any stories?

He made a point of being the person to give Ultimate Warrior the title belt, and made DAMN sure the spotlight was on him, rather than on Warrior.He refused to drop the title to Bret Hart in 1993.They're the main two from earlier that I can remember.

Ok, I know it's been asked before but does anyone know how to get around those stupid regional blocks on sites like WWE.com that stop you watching videos outside the US? Ive been finding more and more sites that adhear to it and it's realy starting to piss me off, there must be a reasonably simple way round it?!

You'll be wanting a US proxy service. Google "free US proxy" and have a dig around

• Paid Members

You'll be wanting a US proxy service. Google "free US proxy" and have a dig around
Awesome, I'll give that a go. Thanks :)

Difference is when your making money, no-one really cares. Jake has a story that he was fueding with Hogan on house-shows, but ended up getting bigger pops than Hogan so they had to forget it. A similar story featuring Bam Bam leaving WWF because Hogan thought he was getting too popular. The majority of guys in his run up to '92 don't slag off or complain about Hogan too much, he was a licence to print money and back in those days you can only really have one major face - also the house show money would eventually filter down to them.It's a struggle to think of any genuine main-eventers who don't involve themselves in politics to some degree.