The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

ok this is a long shot, but a few years back. The Undertaker was going to have a new theme, it floated about around the inetrnet as a wma with soundbytes of him going "your in my yard" etcAnyone know what the track was called?

Does anyone know where i can find footage of Jake Roberts debut in WCW where he came through the crowd and attacked sting giving him several ddts on a chair? I think it happened at a house show but they showed footage on worldwide, i just wandered if it was available anywhere.

It's on his Pick your Poison DVD.

• Paid Members

ok this is a long shot, but a few years back. The Undertaker was going to have a new theme, it floated about around the inetrnet as a wma with soundbytes of him going "your in my yard" etcAnyone know what the track was called?

It wasn't "You're Gonna Pay" was it?

Does anyone know where i can find footage of Jake Roberts debut in WCW where he came through the crowd and attacked sting giving him several ddts on a chair? I think it happened at a house show but they showed footage on worldwide, i just wandered if it was available anywhere.

Some of it is on the "Jake The Snake: Pick Your Poison" DVD

A pile of questions to keep you busy. Thanks for any responses.Is there any truth to the rumour that Sid shat himself during his WM13 match?Why did Jerry Lawler not appear at Survivor Series 93 versus the Harts, and what was HBK supposed to be doing prior to being thrown into Lawler's place?What did Jim Neidhart do between the break-up of the Hart Foundation and starting the New Foundation with Owen?How did they explain the split of the Hart Foundation and the New Foundation on-screen?When was the first time that WWF acknowledged WCW's existance on-screen?How many Ultimate Warriors have there been? (Just kidding.)Plus one more question which didn't get answered from page 325...You know how we can find pretty clear (but tape quality) entrance themes from the early 90s? How did that music surface, as they were never commercially released?

Edited by matbro1984

What did Jim Neidhart do between the break-up of the Hart Foundation and starting the New Foundation with Owen?

Not much.He was featured in WWF Magazine in about August of 1991 beating Sgt. Slaughter with the help of Andre the Giant. He was was battered in November by the Beverley Brothers, which forced him out of Hacksaw Jim Duggan's team at the 1991 Survivor Series to be replaced by a now-babyface Sarge.He returned to take on the Beverleys with his new partner, Owen Hart, which formed the New Foundation.

Why did Jerry Lawler not appear at Survivor Series 93 versus the Harts, and what was HBK supposed to be doing prior to being thrown into Lawler's place?

I believe he was having legal difficulties relating to his prediliction for younger ladies at the time and the WWF didn't want him on-screen incase he was found guilty. He returned as a colour commentator at WrestleMania X in April 1994.

What did Jim Neidhart do between the break-up of the Hart Foundation and starting the New Foundation with Owen?

Not much.He was featured in WWF Magazine in about August of 1991 beating Sgt. Slaughter with the help of Andre the Giant. He was was battered in November by the Beverley Brothers, which forced him out of Hacksaw Jim Duggan's team at the 1991 Survivor Series to be replaced by a now-babyface Sarge.He returned to take on the Beverleys with his new partner, Owen Hart, which formed the New Foundation.
He also tried his hand at being a commentary during this period of time. Never heard any of his commentary, so no idea which of the show sat the time he was on.

• Paid Members

He also tried his hand at being a commentary during this period of time. Never heard any of his commentary, so no idea which of the show sat the time he was on.
Yeah, he turned up on a few Wrestling Challenges with his New Foundation gear on, before the New Foundation team started. He wasn't very good. :(

:yinyang: When/Why was the "Saturday Night Shotgun" show cancelled

I think it became "Jakked" sometime in late 1999. I think that became Velocity when they did the brand split in 2002. I'm asumming the name change in 1999 was probably so that they wouldnt be associated with gun crime etc.EDIT: I just found "Jakked" results from 1999-2002 here if anyones interested in themOWW-Jakked Results. They have some pretty weird tag teams and some relatively well-known jobbers in there. Edited by RoryFice

What was Super Crazy's music in ECW? I've read before that he used "Roadhouse Blues" by The Doors but after listening to it, it's not that version. Does anyone remember the one with the spanish guitar intro?Thanks. (I tried bringing up the link to the wrestler's music page on the first page of this thread but it just took me to the BT Yahoo page)

His commentary is on one of the matches on the US Rampage 91 tape, I think it was Taker vs Warrior.