The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

1. Its random, can be anywhere from a week to a number of months.2. No. The only way to increase a wrestler's happiness is by pushing them up the card, giving them more TV time or hiring people they have positive relationships with. However, if their happiness is under 30, it is very likely to rise up again.

• Paid Members

I was thinking about this earlier today... When was the last time (if ever) the 'Deadman' Undertaker appeared in the Royal Rumble??

2003 When Lesnar won, 2002 when HHH won, 2001 when Vince won.
No no.. I mean the ''Deadman'' Undertaker.. I was just thinking that I cant remember the lights going out and Taker coming down to the ring during the Rumble..

I was thinking about this earlier today... When was the last time (if ever) the 'Deadman' Undertaker appeared in the Royal Rumble??

2003 When Lesnar won, 2002 when HHH won, 2001 when Vince won.
No no.. I mean the ''Deadman'' Undertaker.. I was just thinking that I cant remember the lights going out and Taker coming down to the ring during the Rumble..
That would be 1997 then, when he came out as number 30.He made an appearance at 1999's Rumble, but only to abduct Mabel and turn him into Viscera.

• Paid Members

:yinyang: some quick questions regarding the King Of The Ring1: did Edge win the 2001 KOTR?2: was this the same event that he beat Kurt Angle in a Hair VS Hair match?3: Which KOTR did Kurt Angle wrestle Shane McMahon in a street fight?Mucho appreciation for your help

1: Yes, he did.2: No. Edge beat Kurt in the final of the 2001 KOTR, but the hair match was Judgement Day 2002.3: That was 2001. Kurt had three matches that night - the street fight, and KOTR matches against Christian and Edge.