The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Moderators

Bought this DVD from Poundland and it contains only *one* match. :(Miss Vanessa Harding vs Chase (looks like Sean O'Haire did in 1999)A girl versus a guy. Its just basically the guy "Chase" beating the absolute piss out of "Vanessa Harding" for 40mins. Its rather weird.The match, had no referee or crowd, and just consisted of "Chase" executing brutal moves on this poor woman and just shouting abuse right in her face. The guy finishes it off with an Owen Driver '97

Guest tnoddings

I've been converting some old tapes to dvd and i was doing the NWA War Games '87 rematch and apparently JJ Dillon was injured in the initial war games and was replaced in the rematch by The War Machine who was some big goof with a mask on, anyone know who was under the hood? Also similar thing with the bash tour 87 tape, Nikita Koloff was fighting The Russian Assassin who was also masked, he was built like Mean Mark Callous at the time but don't think it was the Undertaker to be as he didn't debut in the NWA till a few years later. Any ideas folks?

I've been converting some old tapes to dvd and i was doing the NWA War Games '87 rematch and apparently JJ Dillon was injured in the initial war games and was replaced in the rematch by The War Machine who was some big goof with a mask on, anyone know who was under the hood? Also similar thing with the bash tour 87 tape, Nikita Koloff was fighting The Russian Assassin who was also masked, he was built like Mean Mark Callous at the time but don't think it was the Undertaker to be as he didn't debut in the NWA till a few years later. Any ideas folks?

The War Machine was the Bigboss Man, this is spooky because I was reading his profile on OWW earlier.

Could someone explain why the Ultimate Warrior never teamed with Savage at Survivor Seies 92 against Razor & Flair snd why Perfect ended up teaming with Savage?

Ultimate Warrior was canned for substance abuse before the card wasn't he? I guess they put Perfect in the slot because they really didn't have enough "names" to fit the slot. . .

Could someone explain why the Ultimate Warrior never teamed with Savage at Survivor Seies 92 against Razor & Flair snd why Perfect ended up teaming with Savage?

Ultimate Warrior was canned for substance abuse before the card wasn't he? I guess they put Perfect in the slot because they really didn't have enough "names" to fit the slot. . .
Late in 1992, Warrior was scheduled to be the tag team partner of Randy Savage (who lost to Warrior in a retirement match at WrestleMania VII) at Survivor Series. Weeks before the event, however, Warrior and WWF were at odds again, arguing over who had creative rights to the Ultimate Warrior name as well as creative differences as to how the Warrior's character should be used. Though this put his WWF future in doubt, the WWF states that his reason for leaving was a "violation" found in his system during a random drug test. It should be noted that this occurred at the height of Warrior's ongoing marketing/financial differences with Vince McMahon, the owner and CEO of Titan Sports and World Wrestling Federation. In addition, Titan Sports Edited by seasider

I was looking through WWE PPV cards from 1996, and came across a Goldust/Undertaker feud that i had totally forgotten about. I was surprised to see Goldust actually won in a casket match at Beware Of The Dog in May 1996. Can anyone give me more details about why this feud came about on-screen?

I saw the Goldust vs Undertaker casket match on the '1996 year in review' tape. Goldust won after Mankind appeared in the casket as Taker was about to roll Goldust into it, and applied the mandible claw to Undertaker forcing him into the casket and giving Goldy the win. I think it was for the intercontinental title. I'm not sure how the feud came about though.

• Paid Members

How did the 1-2-3 Kid end up in WCW in 1996 and when did he debut with them? Was Cornette telling the truth when he said he was the only guy during the Monday Night Wars who was actually allowed to jump ship?This one is annoying me because I should know. How did Randy orton end up back on Raw? I cannnot recall if there was a reason?