The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I noticed this when I first bought it, but didnt bring it up, but recently starting playing again to get back into the 'feel' before the new releaseWhy...were chants of "BORING" put in the game, which seem to be the most common chant too, considering they dub it out of actual programmingHmm?

2) When watching Summerslam this morning I got to thinking that 14 out of the 16 wrestlers on the official card were over 30 - and 7 or 8 of them (Depending on Sabu's age) were over 40 - several over 50. Is this the first time in history that 50% of the roster for a PPV has been past the big four-o mark?

I think that is a first but WCW Uncensored 2000 featured at least 8 but possibly 9 wrestlers over the age of forty which think must be the most over 40's on one of the major federation's ppvs.1) Brian Knobbs (he's the one I'm unsure about)2) Hulk Hogan3) Ric Flair4) Terry Funk5) Lex Luger6) Stevie Ray7) Sid8) Fit Finley9) StingPercentage-wise however it doesn't come close because in true WCW-2000 style the ppv featured 30 wrestlers in 11 matches!(obviously the Heroes of Wrestling ppv from October 1999 would break all these records, but that's not a major company or a major ppv).

Anyone know how far Silvervision plan to carry on the Tagged Classics series of DVDs (will they release all shows up to mid-2002 when the name change occured) and will they release the rest of the IYH PPVs?Thanks for any help.

Edited by Shimmer

Hey - anyone got the card for Cage of Death 3, without spoilers please?Thanks.

* 3 way Iron man title match: Adam Flash vs Nick Mondo and Nick Berk * ? vs ?. * Johnny Kashmere vs Menace. * 3 way tag match: VD vs Chri$ Ca$h & GQ, and Ian Knoxx & Chris Stylez. * Jr heavyweight title match: Trent Acid vs Ruckus * 6 man tag elimination match: The SATs vs Brian XL and Devine Storm. * John Zandig vs Danny Rose * 3 way match: Joey Cormin vs Samir and Brad Micheals. * Tag match: Nick Gage & Nate Hatred vs Midnight Outlaws. * Ty Street vs. Mongoose * Justice Pain vs Wifebeater (cage of death) Edited by buba3d