The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

What was the date of the 2006 TNA Sacrifice PPV and how many episodes of Impact have aired on Spike since then?

Yes. I think it was Booker T he won it from, then he vacated it.

Russo defeated Booker T on 25th September 2000, only to vacate it the following week on 2nd October, when he decides he is not a wrestler.
It was Russo's version of what his namesake McMahon had done the year before, but - typical of Russo - done nowhere near as well and didn't draw a dime...

How do I get hold of the genius Tom Campbell who did commentary for "that" Sprules match? I think me and him should go into business and do a whole comp together.

A PM to Natural Born Thrilla who posts on this board may do the trick, he's an old EWB hand and I think he knows the guy you're after.

Foley beating The Rock for the WWF Title. End of '98, I think.All hell is breaking loose, then Austin's music hits and the place goes fucking nuts.What DVD can I find that on? I know I've got it somewhere...

Foley beating The Rock for the WWF Title. End of '98, I think.All hell is breaking loose, then Austin's music hits and the place goes fucking nuts.What DVD can I find that on? I know I've got it somewhere...

Probably Mick Foley: Greatest Hits and Misses.

Yes. I think it was Booker T he won it from, then he vacated it.

Russo defeated Booker T on 25th September 2000, only to vacate it the following week on 2nd October, when he decides he is not a wrestler.
It was in a cage match, first to leave the cage wins the belt. Goldberg sneaks into the cage. Just as Booker T is stepping out the cage(to win the cage), Russo is speared through the cage first. It was quite a good spot actually.