The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Can anybody take a stab at naming the song on the TWC Austin Aries promo? It keeps getting stuck in my head. Cheers, dudes.

I would be extremely happy if Rob is still playing in his band and living off his ill-gotten gains. That crazy bastard worked his ass off for a long time and made a shitload of money. By rights, he should never have had to work again.

Last I heard, Rob was teaching special needs kids, though that was a while ago.

Dealing with wrasslin fans on a regular basis must have given him a taste for it...

• Paid Members

What's up with the Sinister Minister at One Night Stand last year? I remember him being a part of TNA at the start and he's still around there now so had he parted way with them at the time and if so why?

Edited by ELsupremo

• Paid Members

3.) Is there a website that reviews shoot interviews?Thank you.

Haven't been on it for a while, but this site certainly used to...Smart Marks
This site was awesome but was hardly updated the last time I checked it out.Looks like some new shoots have been added. Thanks for the reminder about it brah.

• Paid Members

Looking at an old magazine there was an interview with Andre Baker. Whats he up to these days?In the interview he was training Gary Steele.

Still running NWA Hammerlock, both in the promoting and booking side, and I beleive he is still involved with the training down in Kent. I think someone like B3rry or Devilman will be able to update you better, as I havent actualy seen him in a year or two, but Hammerlock are definantely still active.