The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Guest rmdstyles

What was the show (I think it was on Sky One) which featured Richard Blackwood talking about wrestling? I think it featured the Big Show alot.

What was the show (I think it was on Sky One) which featured Richard Blackwood talking about wrestling? I think it featured the Big Show alot.

I'm pretty sure the series was called Richard Blackwood meets..., and that episode was Richard Blackwood meets The Big Show. So thats why he was in it alot.

What was the show (I think it was on Sky One) which featured Richard Blackwood talking about wrestling? I think it featured the Big Show alot

Wasn't it called 'Richard Blackwood Meets... Tough Guys'? I'm sure that the entire programme wasn't an interview with The Big Show...

Yes it was called 'Richard Blackwood Meets... Tough Guys' (or something along those lines!) and it started off with him meeting and interviewing Jean Claude Van Damme (15 mins) and then for the 45 mins left it was him backstage at a WWF show talking to a number of different people(the main one I remember being the Big Show) with appearances from many others. I've still got it on tape and watched it not too long ago..pretty good show :)

What is a "spot show"?

It's a show that's not in a regular venue. For example, the Memphis territory used to do TV in Memphis on Saturday morning, then Nashville on Saturday night. They'd be back in Memphis for the house show on Monday, then do Louisville on Tuesday and Evansville on Wednesday. Thursday and Friday they'd do "spot shows" in places like Forrest City, AR or wherever. Spot show towns usually wouldn't be big enough to sustain a weekly schedule, but you could get half the town out for a show every couple of months.

• Moderators

I saw some of those segments, but not all of them. I just found it strange that Cade was suddenly wrestling as a singles competitor...Thanks for that.

Aren't they back together again now? Not that you'd know anyway, seeing as how you never see either of them...

QUOTE(Van_Dammer @ May 10 2006, 18:25) I saw some of those segments, but not all of them. I just found it strange that Cade was suddenly wrestling as a singles competitor...Thanks for that.

Aren't they back together again now? Not that you'd know anyway, seeing as how you never see either of them...

They were tagging together on the recent house shows over here(most of them anyway) against Snitsky and Goldust and I think maybe had one match on Heat after the split. But again they seem to be competing in singles matches(on Heat of course!) Edited by burchybabi

Guest gerrytheking

Why can i not get hold of fighting spirit, ive checked in all 3 of whsmiths that are around me (Kent) and there's none there.

i saw it for sale in hmv next to the wrestling dvds

• Paid Members

Cade and Murdoch aren't teaming on TV. Howver, one of them came to ringside during a recent Heat match and distracted the other's opponents, which the announcers took as a hint that they might be back in cahoots.Sadly they didn't use the word cahoots.

Is it true that the WWF once planned to put the Intercontinental Title on Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake?

He was scheduled to win it at SummerSlam '90. But then he had the accident that shattered his face a few weeks before the PPV. Edited by smp