The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I remember that during the time that Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans earlier this year it was reported on WWE.com that Heidenreich had not been able to locate his wife and child who lived in the area. The last thing I read was that Heidenreich went to New Orleans himself to help look for them. He has since returned to the WWE after only a very short absence so I am guessing this situation has been resolved. can anyone give me some more details please.Cheers

I believe it was reported on wwe.com that he had found them safe and well shortly after.
I thought it was the opposite. Didn't Heidenreich wrestle with a black armband for a while? And it was his father that was missing.
Obsessed with Wrestling says:

September 6, 2005: John Heidenreich finally got in contact with his wife, children and father, who thankfully were alive and safe..

Wiki says:

In late August 2005 Heidenreich's family was stranded in Louisiana when Hurricane Katrina hit the area, he was unable to contact them and had begun a search to find them. He finally reached contact with his wife and kids on September 6, 2005.

I remember that during the time that Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans earlier this year it was reported on WWE.com that Heidenreich had not been able to locate his wife and child who lived in the area. The last thing I read was that Heidenreich went to New Orleans himself to help look for them. He has since returned to the WWE after only a very short absence so I am guessing this situation has been resolved. can anyone give me some more details please.Cheers

I believe it was reported on wwe.com that he had found them safe and well shortly after.
I thought it was the opposite. Didn't Heidenreich wrestle with a black armband for a while? And it was his father that was missing.
Obsessed with Wrestling says:

September 6, 2005: John Heidenreich finally got in contact with his wife, children and father, who thankfully were alive and safe..

Wiki says:

In late August 2005 Heidenreich's family was stranded in Louisiana when Hurricane Katrina hit the area, he was unable to contact them and had begun a search to find them. He finally reached contact with his wife and kids on September 6, 2005.

Fair enough. :)

• Paid Members

I rember reading that there was a company in the US who acted as agents for indie workers bookings. Could anyone point me in the direction of there website or contact details? I think it had extreme in the title but I could be wrong, any ideas?

I rember reading that there was a company in the US who acted as agents for indie workers bookings. Could anyone point me in the direction of there website or contact details? I think it had extreme in the title but I could be wrong, any ideas?

www.extremebookings.com i believe.

Who was Kerwin White's caddy that appeared IIRC a couple of weeks before Eddie died and they changed him back to being Cahvo Guerrero? I assume that the caddy was someone from OVW but who was it?

Nick Nemeth.