The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I've always wondered this, when you are going to wrestling events do the security ever search you? They have never searched me, but wouldn't it be easy just to sneak a gun in?(I'm not planning on shooting anyone :p)

Edited by chrisbenoit4life

I've always wondered this, when you are going to wrestling events do the security ever search you? They have never searched me, but wouldn't it be easy just to sneak a gun in?(I'm not planning on shooting anyone :p)

I got my bag searched at Universal Uproar. Good thing I decided against taking some drink in with me...I would guess it depends on the venue mate, as with gigs.

I got my bag searched at Universal Uproar. Good thing I decided against taking some drink in with me...I would guess it depends on the venue mate, as with gigs.
Yeah, there was one time I got searched actually, they stopped me from taking my can of coke in, they took it aside and put it in a large cup, and gave it back, I thought if I wanted I could still throw it :/

Mod slander alert:
SPOILER
Moo snuck vodka into TWC International Showdown. He poured it into a water bottle.

• Paid Members

well, i've been meaning to join this forum for quite sometime. shame it now seems to be populated by smarks. ah well...anyway, i've just spent the last few days reading through this thread. learnt a few new things but was mostly just impressed by the knowledge on here.i'm sure there's a whole lot of things i want to ask, but i can't think of anything right now so i'll just ask this: does anyone know where i could get a referee shirt? preferably a wwe one (reckon the hebners might have any going spare..? ;)) but a typical one would also be fine. one of my mates has been looking for one for ages. i thought highspots might stock them but i can't see them.also, it seems strange to me that no-one's been making replica wrestling shirts. you'd think there'd be quite a market for it, at least a website making hi-res images that can be used to get your own made.thanks in advance,chris

does anyone know where i could get a referee shirt?

If you want it for refereeing, try someone that stocks American football equipment. The referee shirt used on Raw is based on the football officials' shirt. They may even use them themselves, for all I know.If you want it as a fashion item, this is probably no use to you.Here. Edited by Spatular

• Paid Members

well, i've been meaning to join this forum for quite sometime. shame it now seems to be populated by smarks. ah well...

Good way to break the ice. :/
well it's true, you read through the last 137 pages and tell me there weren't some smark questions asked that really should be quite evident. and yes, they were quite often flamed and yes the point was raised that the number of smarks here has been on the increase.for the record, it's not unknown for me to react like a smark to some things but i'm trying to work on that... ;)c

well, i've been meaning to join this forum for quite sometime. shame it now seems to be populated by smarks. ah well...

Good way to break the ice. :/
well it's true, you read through the last 137 pages and tell me there weren't some smark questions asked that really should be quite evident. and yes, they were quite often flamed and yes the point was raised that the number of smarks here has been on the increase.for the record, it's not unknown for me to react like a smark to some things but i'm trying to work on that... ;)c
You've got some spare time, reading through 137 pages of questions :p

• Paid Members

does anyone know where i could get a referee shirt?

If you want it for refereeing, try someone that stocks American football equipment. The referee shirt used on Raw is based on the football officials' shirt. They may even use them themselves, for all I know.If you want it as a fashion item, this is probably no use to you.Here.
bit of both. the guy i know who wants one mainly wants it as a fail safe fancy dress option. but i can imagine him just wearing it normally.if i bought one for myself, i'd probably wear it occaisionally.thanks, btw.c

i'm sure there's a whole lot of things i want to ask, but i can't think of anything right now so i'll just ask this: does anyone know where i could get a referee shirt? preferably a wwe one (reckon the hebners might have any going spare..? ;)) but a typical one would also be fine. one of my mates has been looking for one for ages. i thought highspots might stock them but i can't see them.thanks in advance,chris

If you know sombody who works at Footlocker, ask them to get one for you, their shirts are just like referee shirts.Also, welcome to the forum.:)

i'm sure there's a whole lot of things i want to ask, but i can't think of anything right now so i'll just ask this: does anyone know where i could get a referee shirt? preferably a wwe one (reckon the hebners might have any going spare..? ;)) but a typical one would also be fine. one of my mates has been looking for one for ages. i thought highspots might stock them but i can't see them.thanks in advance,chris

If you know sombody who works at Footlocker, ask them to get one for you, their shirts are just like referee shirts.Also, welcome to the forum.:)
Tried that. Doesn't work.

• Paid Members

You've got some spare time, reading through 137 pages of questions :p

well, in a way... i'm a web designer for the government. my job can be quite mundane so flicking between the board and work it took me 4 days to get through it.did mean i neglected livejournal for most of the last week though. i'll probably have, like, ten pages of friends entries to catch up with next week. still, what else is work for? ;)c