The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

How did Demolition turn heel in 1990? They seemed to add Crush and they became heel for some reason (see Summerslam 1990). Fuji was at Survivor Series 90 so he must not have been the reason.Cheers brahs.Another question: How did Hercules and Paul Roma turn heel to begin "Power and Glory"?Thanks again.

Another question: How did Hercules and Paul Roma turn heel to begin "Power and Glory"?

If I recall correctly, Roma had just been squashed (possibly by Haku), and was lying in the ring. The Rockers came down for their match, and Roma was still in the ring. As the story goes, they tried to offer him assistance, he threw it back in their face, and Hercules came down. There was a fight, Hercules and Roma formed an alliance, and went on to feud with The Rockers.I *think* that is right. When you've watched wrestling as long as I have, certain minor details can be forgotten, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. I'd love it if someone could confirm the name of the wrestler who squashed Roma that night.Not sure about the Demolition turn. I think I remember them getting involved in a Hart Foundation/Rockers match, which may have been the catalyst for their heel turn. I think they came down to scout opponents, but ended up brawling with The Hart Foundation and/or The Rockers. Someone else will give you more details. Edited by King Cobra

I'd love it if someone could confirm the name of the wrestler who squashed Roma that night.

Canada's strongest man, Dino Bravo...
Roma didn't really get squashed, either, because it was quite a competitive match, including Roma hitting the first top-rope sunset flip I'd ever seen. A few weeks previously, Roma had helped out Herc, who'd been teaming with a jobber for some reason against, IIRC, the Orient Express...

Further to this, IIRC after the match Bravo hit Roma with Jimmy Hart's megaphone, and that's why he was still in the ring when The Rockers came out for their match. Michaels and Jannetty tried to give assistance, but he screamed "I don't need your help" a number of times. Herc then intervened, there was a fight, and the Rockers got the best of it. The next weekend, Slick revealed he's signed Roma and Herc, who donned these snazzy red sunglasses in their first few appearances, as they put on some AWESOME squash matches (not quite 1989 Sid, but similarly brilliant)...

regarding the Demolition heel turn in 1990, Crush debuted as the third member somehow in June 1990 (I believe still wrestling as faces) then a few weeks later on the Brother Love Show, some type of altercation took place with Demolition and the Hart Foundation (who had been asking for a title shot since WrestleMania VI)Eventually they went back with Fuji as well after a match with LOD and the Orient Express where Demolition got involved after the match

Further to this, IIRC after the match Bravo hit Roma with Jimmy Hart's megaphone, and that's why he was still in the ring when The Rockers came out for their match. Michaels and Jannetty tried to give assistance, but he screamed "I don't need your help" a number of times. Herc then intervened, there was a fight, and the Rockers got the best of it. The next weekend, Slick revealed he's signed Roma and Herc, who donned these snazzy red sunglasses in their first few appearances, as they put on some AWESOME squash matches (not quite 1989 Sid, but similarly brilliant)...

If only every PowerPlex was as good as the one at SummerSlam 90.

Has anyone got the lyrics for Kane's entrance theme?

To lyrics to his theme, Slow Chemical by Finger Eleven, are;

The wonder of the world is gone I know for sureAll the wonder that I want I found in herAs the hole becomes apart I strike to burnAnd no flame returnsEvery intuition fails to find it's wayOne more table turned around I'm back againFinding I'm a lost and found when she's not aroundWhen she's not around I feel it coming downGive me what I could never ask forConnect me and you could be my chemical NOWGive me the drug you know I'm afterConnect me and you could be my chemicalWhen everybody wants you (the chemical your slow)When everybody wants you (the chemical your slow)Slow andEverybody wants youSoSlow andEverybody wants your soulGive me what I could never ask forconnect me and you could be my chemical NOWGive me the drug you know I'm after Connect me and you could be the chemicalYou could be the chemicalYou could be the chemicalYou could be the chemicalYou could be the chemical

Edited by Van_Dammer

To lyrics to his theme, Slow Chemical by Finger Eleven, are;

The wonder of the world is gone I know for sureAll the wonder that I want I found in herAs the hole becomes apart I strike to burnAnd no flame returnsEvery intuition fails to find it's wayOne more table turned around I'm back againFinding I'm a lost and found when she's not aroundWhen she's not around I feel it coming downGive me what I could never ask forConnect me and you could be my chemical NOWGive me the drug you know I'm afterConnect me and you could be my chemicalWhen everybody wants you (the chemical your slow)When everybody wants you (the chemical your slow)Slow andEverybody wants youSoSlow andEverybody wants your soulGive me what I could never ask forconnect me and you could be my chemical NOWGive me the drug you know I'm after Connect me and you could be the chemicalYou could be the chemicalYou could be the chemicalYou could be the chemicalYou could be the chemical

Cheers - I can sing along now :p

• Paid Members

I was burnt but now I'm not, my storylines make no sense quite alot,I shagged a dead girl, even though I was supposed to be locked up,Getting storylines that aren't stupid, with that I have no luck.Who killed my parents? Me or Taker? Who?Who killed my parents, does anyone have a clue?Who killed my parents? Me or Taker? Who?The writers of my storylines have noooo fucking clue!

I don't have anything other than that first verse and chorus I'm afraid. Edited by ELsupremo

I'm glad I have those lyrics. To be truthful, most of the WWE lyrics are incomprehensible. I couldn't make out the lyrics to Chris Benoit and Shelton Benjamin's songs until I looked it up.

I found Benoits.. http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/RayNRon/lyrics/chrisbenoit.htmlSheltons is on this page http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/RayNRon/lyrics/shelton.html Edited by GPW Kristian Zane