The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

- Why did Typhoon leave the WWF in 1993?- Why did The Big Boss Man leave the WWF in 1993?Thanks in advance.

Face didn't fit anymore is the most likely reason, with Bossman off to a few indies and All-Japan, and Typhoon Ottmann off to join the rest of the Rhodes clan in WCW...
Why did they bring Typhoon back after his disastarous WCW stint?
Indeed they did. He returned on Superstars weekend after King of the Ring 94 against Pierre of the Quebecers. He was around for rest of 1994.

• Paid Members

Number of people at Manchester in March 2000 to see Sting, Goldberg and Nash no-show and Marmalukes-Harris Boys main event: 16,000.Number of shows WCW did drawing 16,000 after this date: None.Number of people at Manchester for follow-up show six months later: 6,000.Number of people at any WCW shows one year later: None.

Hi Does anyone know who does Homicides music in ROH ?Also CM Punks ?

Homicide's current (and I'm guessing the one you're after) is Beanie Siegel - The Truth (Iron Side Mix)CM Punk most famously used AFI - Miseria Cantare (The Beginning), that's the theme where everyone bangs the drum beats on the ring barriers. During his recent heel turn he switched to Living Colour - Cult Of Personality, which was also very cool.

Homicide's current (and I'm guessing the one you're after) is Beanie Siegel - The Truth (Iron Side Mix)CM Punk most famously used AFI - Miseria Cantare (The Beginning), that's the theme where everyone bangs the drum beats on the ring barriers. During his recent heel turn he switched to Living Colour - Cult Of Personality, which was also very cool.
Thank's mate thats great stuff. I've just downloaded them both.Much appreciated. :)EDIT: Don't suppose anyone has / knows where I can get the lyrics for the CM Punk tune ? Edited by Turnbucklepads

Thank's mate thats great stuff. I've just downloaded them both.Much appreciated. :)EDIT: Don't suppose anyone has / knows where I can get the lyrics for the CM Punk tune ?

Love your hate, your faith lost.You are now one of us.Love your hate, your faith lost.You are now one of us.Nothing, from nowhere, I'm no one at all. Radiate. Recognize one silent call as we all form one dark flame.Incinerate.Nothing, from nowhere I'm no one at all.Radiate. Recognize one silent call as we all form one dark flame.As we all form one dark flame.As we all...Love your hate, your faith lost.You are now one of us.Love your hate, your faith lost.You are now one, one of us.

Thank's mate thats great stuff. I've just downloaded them both.Much appreciated. :)EDIT: Don't suppose anyone has / knows where I can get the lyrics for the CM Punk tune ?

Love your hate, your faith lost.You are now one of us.Love your hate, your faith lost.You are now one of us.Nothing, from nowhere, I'm no one at all. Radiate. Recognize one silent call as we all form one dark flame.Incinerate.Nothing, from nowhere I'm no one at all.Radiate. Recognize one silent call as we all form one dark flame.As we all form one dark flame.As we all...Love your hate, your faith lost.You are now one of us.Love your hate, your faith lost.You are now one, one of us.

That's awesome :) Thanks for posting the lyrics...

That's awesome :) Thanks for posting the lyrics...
One of Britain's biggest regional radio stations actually use the song in several news reports. Usually about ASBOs, or the breakdown of society...

• Moderators

Hi Does anyone know who does Homicides music in ROH ?

I know this question has been answered, but I thought I would just point out that the intro of his (before the beat kicks in) is from Perry Mason - it had been bothering me for ages not knowing what it was, and I recently found out....

Hi Does anyone know who does Homicides music in ROH ?

I know this question has been answered, but I thought I would just point out that the intro of his (before the beat kicks in) is from Perry Mason - it had been bothering me for ages not knowing what it was, and I recently found out....
I thought it was from Kill Bill?

When is the UK release date of the Rock's new movie, 'Doom'?

December 2nd. My colleague saw a preview yesterday and says it's utterly diabolical in every conceivable way. Edited by gwailofilms