The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I'm on a WCW nostalgia kick and have just watched Kevin Nash powerbombing Eric Bischoff of the Great American Bash stage, through a table to add some fuel to the burgeoning Outsiders angle.My question is: when, how and why did Bishbosch join the NWO?

Guest ANCHOR v2

To all that have the Region 2 version of Wrestlemania 21 DVDDuring Pipers Pit segment, just after he fucks up by saying WWF instead of WWE(which is corrected) just wanted to know just after he says "bullshit" just want to know is it censored on the UK release, cos I have the USA version and it is bleepedAny Help?

• Paid Members

Does anyone know where I can download New Japan entrance Music? I particularly want to get Chono's music from Brock's debut.Also which company is bigger New Japan or All Japan?CheersDEF

Who was Mankind wrestling when he was put in a submission, but knocked himself out with the mandible claw instead of tapping out?

Sure that was Ken Shamrock for the IC title. Shamrock had him in the ankle lock, and mankind choice to pass out himself.

• Paid Members

Does anyone know where I could find a copy of the match where Flair won the WWF title from Savage? Is it as good a match as you would think?

You'll find it on the WWF Year in Review 1992 vid. No other video has it I believe.Not the best match they've ever had.

Does anyone know where I can download New Japan entrance Music? I particularly want to get Chono's music from Brock's debut.Also which company is bigger New Japan or All Japan?CheersDEF

New Japan. They have the greater history, and had a licence to print money in the mid-90s(apparently if a little thing called WWF Attitude hadn't hit, they would have been the biggest grossing wrestling company of the entire 90s). All Japan had great matches then, but just wasn't as popular. 2000 and after the arse has fell out the japanese scene with NJ doing alot of MMA and All Japan losing almost their entire roster. Neither are making large amounts of money, but the common man on the street is more likely to recognise New Japan(plus: Inoki!).A case could be made for NOAH to be No.1 promotion these days, as I believe they are producing better shows, critically and finanically.

On an episode of Raw in 1999, The Rock threw Stone Cold Steve Austin and the smoking skull belt into a river. Obviously, Austin would have swam out, but how was his title supposed to have been retrieved?What was the storyline involving DDP, Kim and David Flair about? How did it end?Are tweeners created intentionally?

Edited by Van_Dammer

• Paid Members

On an episode of Raw in 1999, The Rock threw Stone Cold Steve Austin and the smoking skull belt into a river. Obviously, Austin would have swam out, but how was his title

The next week the Rock held a "funeral," for Austin's career and half way through the segment he opened up his jacket to reveal he was wearing the Smoking Skull Belt. I think it was explained that Rock went in the river and got it out which doesn't make much sense really does it? You throw a guy's belt in the river then go and fish it out yourself? Edited by ELsupremo